Micah 5

Micah 5

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
31 Jul 13

Micah 5:2

But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
Too little to be among the clans of Judah,
From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel.
His goings forth are from long ago,
From the days of eternity.”

Another Prophecy concerning Christ and it ties in with when Jesus told the Jews that before Abraham was I am

Manny

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Jul 13
3 edits

Originally posted by menace71

Another Prophecy concerning Christ and it ties in with when Jesus told the Jews that before Abraham was I am

Manny
Also with John 1:1-3

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

From the days of eternity.

And Hebrews 1:1-2

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds

ruler in Israel

The Instructor

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
31 Jul 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Also with John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

From the days of eternity.

And Hebrews 1:1-2

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds

The Instructor
Yes.....many spots in the bible 🙂

Manny

PS I may not always agree with your methods but hey we see the same scriptures inspired by the same Spirit

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Aug 13

Manny
All the spirit beings in heaven were before Abraham. So what is the point here your making?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Aug 13
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
All the spirit beings in heaven were before Abraham. So what is the point here your making?
His point is that Jesus (Yahshua) was the spirit being referred to as the messenger of the Lord that spoke to Moses from the burning bush as recorded in Exodus 3 and told Moses to tell the children of Israel, "I AM has sent me to you."

My point is that Jesus (Yahshua) was also the Word that was with God in the beginning as spoken of in John 1 and Genesis 1. The same Word through which God made the heavens and the earth. The One that SAID let US make man in OUR image.

The Instructor

Latvian Trickster

Krell lab

Moves
01 Aug 13

His point is that Jesus (Yahshua) was the spirit being referred to as the messenger of the Lord that spoke to Moses from the burning bush as recorded in Exodus 3 and told Moses to tell the children of Israel, "I AM has sent me to you."

My point is that Jesus (Yahshua) was also the Word that was with God in the beginning as spoken of in John 1 and Genesis ...[text shortened]... the heavens and the earth. The One that SAID let US make man in OUR image.

The Instructor
Why do you call yourself "The Instructor"?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Aug 13

Originally posted by Velns
I believe it's called 'delusions of grandeur'.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Aug 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
I believe it's called 'delusions of grandeur'.
He'll eventually add the word "Grand" in front of it soon...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Aug 13

Manny
So what are you trying to say? That Jesus pre-existed?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Aug 13

It is a title I had when I retired from the U.S. Army. I was inspired to resurrect it, because I believe so many of you guys need spiritual instruction in the truth of the Holy Bible.

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Aug 13
2 edits

Originally posted by checkbaiter
So what are you trying to say? That Jesus pre-existed?
He is saying that Jesus (Yahshua) spoke to the Jews and said, "Before Abraham was, I AM." Those Jews understood this as a claim to be God and immediately picked up stones to throw at him. (John 8:58-59)

Those Jews then understood that Jesus was claiming to be the messenger of God that appeared to Moses from the burning bush in Exodus 3 and told Moses that He was the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and provided the name "I AM" (Yah) as the name of God to Moses.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor

Latvian Trickster

Krell lab

Moves
02 Aug 13

It is a title I had when I retired from the U.S. Army. I was inspired to resurrect it, because I believe so many of you guys need spiritual instruction in the truth of the Holy Bible.

The Instructor
I see, but what if you are mistaken about something and then people believe you and they too will be mistaken?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Aug 13

I see, but what if you are mistaken about something and then people believe you and they too will be mistaken?
According to the Holy Bible, I bear the responsibility and must answer at judgment day for leading others astray if I am mistaken in teaching a falsehood.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Aug 13

The Instructor
Like I said, delusions of grandeur.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Aug 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Like I said, delusions of grandeur.
Why don't you address what is wrong with my instructions.

The Instructor