Meat - the Road to the Kingdom of God

Meat - the Road to the Kingdom of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by sonship
[quote]
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound the ...[text shortened]... a man will be seen but the Spirit Himself will not be - He is something like the invisible wind.
There are no spirit beings yet. Only at the return of Christ, after the judgment, only then will the righteous be transformed into spirit beings.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 May 17
3 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
There are no spirit beings yet. Only at the return of Christ, after the judgment, only then will the righteous be transformed into spirit beings.
The verses I referred you to speak of the kingdom of God AFTER His second coming.

You haven't explained "spirit beings" sitting at table with Christ eating and drinking.
He was speaking to His twelve disciples.

" But I say to you, I shall by no means drink of this product of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in the kingdom of My Father." (Matt. 26:29)

"That you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom; and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel." (Luke 22:30)

Where is the term "spirit beings" in relation to the Christians, following Christ's second coming ?

"Milk" is one thing. Stale old Cotton Candy is another!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 May 17

The verses I referred you to speak of the kingdom of God AFTER His second coming.

You haven't explained "spirit beings" sitting at table with Christ eating and drinking.
He was speaking to His twelve disciples.

[quote] [b] " But I say to you, I shall by no means drink of this product of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new ...[text shortened]... s, following Christ's second coming ?

"Milk" is one thing. Stale old Cotton Candy is another!
Why do I have to explain spirit beings eating and drinking?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 May 17
1 edit

Why do I have to explain spirit beings eating and drinking?
I don't know about you but I am going to be forever a human being with a transfigured body.

I don't know where you get "spirit beings" pertaining to resurrection and transfiguration. And you won't tell us from where you get it.

So instead of your "spirit beings" that you seemed to have concocted out of your imagination, I'll stick with the sanctification "WHOLLY" which includes not only the spirit but the soul and the BODY as well.

" And the God of peace Himself sanctify you WHOLLY ... and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Thess. 5:23)

"Wholly" includes both the immaterial part of man AND the material part - the body.
So much for Christ making us "spirit beings" in your weird version of full salvation.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 May 17

I don't know about you but I am going to be forever a human being with a transfigured body.

I don't know where you get "spirit beings" pertaining to resurrection and transfiguration. And you won't tell us from where you get it.

So instead of your "spirit beings" that you seemed to have concocted out of your imagination, I'll stick with the sanctific ...[text shortened]... he body.
So much for Christ making us "spirit beings" in your weird version of full salvation.
Full salvation?

Ain't in the bible. Whats that?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 May 17

Full salvation?

You jump around like a grass hopper in a hen house.
Before you jump off to another subject show us where you get the "spirit beings" that the saints become after His second coming ?

When you flunk out on one class you should not be so eager to run to another so quickly.
First go back and analyse why you flunked the "spirit beings" junk teaching.

The BODY our humiliation will be transfigured to be like the BODY of His glory.
In this, apparently, the saints may eat and drink with Him at His table.

" ... the Lord Jesus Christ, Who will transfigure the body of our humiliation to be conformed to the body of His glory, according to His operation by which He is able even to subject all things to Himself." (Phil. 3:21)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 May 17

You jump around like a grass hopper in a hen house.
Before you jump off to another subject show us where you get the "spirit beings" that the saints become after His second coming ?

When you flunk out on one class you should not be so eager to run to another so quickly.
First go back and analyse why you flunked the "spirit beings" junk teaching.

T ...[text shortened]... operation by which He is able even to subject all things to Himself." (Phil. 3:21)
[/quote][/b]
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John:3:6

Flesh beings and spirit beings.
Flesh people and spirit people.

Humans produce flesh beings.
God transforms people into spirit beings prior to entry into the Kingdom

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 May 17

Full salvation?

Full salvation?

There is this book called The New Testament.
The phrase "full salvation" may well be associated with this passage about being filled unto the fullness of the One saving man. He fills all in all.

" ... the church, which is His Body, the fullness of the One who fills all in all." (See Eph. 1:22,23)

"Full salvation" pertains to arriving at the goal and climax of Christ's saving work. That is to produce a corporate entity which is His fullness.

"Full salvation" also well applies to the hope that in Christ we are made full -

"For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily, And you have been made full in Him, who is the head of all rule and authority." (Col. 2:9,10)

I showed you ground for speaking of "full salvation".
Where's your ground for speaking about the believers after Christ's judgment of them becoming "spirit beings" ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 May 17

Full salvation?

There is this book called [b]The New Testament
The phrase "full salvation" may well be associated with this passage about being filled unto the fullness of the One saving man. He fills all in all.

[quote] " ... the church, which is His Body, the fullness of the One who fill ...[text shortened]... ound for speaking about the believers after Christ's judgment of them becoming "spirit beings" ?
Full salvation - Another made up expression as far as i can see. It makes no sense to use that instead of actual bible wording.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 May 17
1 edit

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Flesh beings and spirit beings.
Flesh people and spirit people.

A man is first born of the flesh. In the second birth that same man is born of the Holy Spirit in his human spirit.

Nicodemus had the first birth - that of his flesh.
He did not need to enter a second time into his mother's womb to repeat that physical birth.

"Nicodemus said to Him, How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born, can he? "(John 3:4)

Rather he needed, in order to even see the kingdom of God, the second birth - the birth of his human spirit. His spirit was comatose - deadened - impaired and in need of enlivening.

You MUST be born again by believing into Jesus Christ.

" Do not marvel that I said to you, You must be born anew. " (v.7)

A man must bring his 20 year old or 30 year old or 40 or more year old self to Jesus Christ to receive Him as the Lord. Receiving Him the man can have his comatose and deadened innermost spirit BORN of the Spirit of God - the Spirit o Christ.

When a man is born again one part of his being is already in the kingdom of God. This part of the transfer does not wait until Christ's return.

The believers through the new birth are TRANSFERRED [past tense] into the kingdom of the Son.

" [The Father] Who delivered us out of the authority of darkness and TRANSFERRED us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." (Col. 1:13,14)

Being born of the Spirit in the human spirit commences to transfer man into the kingdom. It begins. It needs to continue to bring him in wholly - spirit and soul and body.

"Transferred" there is in the PAST TENSE. I have been transferred out of the authority of darkness and TRANSFERRED already into the kingdom of the Son of His love.

Has any part of your being made this transfer ?
If not then you MUST be born anew by receiving Christ.
You must also have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 May 17

Full salvation - Another made up expression as far as i can see. It makes no sense to use that instead of actual bible wording.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God

If that is your beef then it makes no sense to speak of your wording of "spirit beings".

Full salvation is quite logical. Hebrews says that Christ ever lives to intercede for the believers so that He may save them to the UTTERMOST.

Full salvation simply means to be saved to the uttermost, saved to the fullest.
Objecting to this is stupid.

" Hence also He is able to save to the UTTERMOST those who come forward to Him, since He lives always to intercede for them." (Heb. 7:25)

He intercedes not just until we are forgiven.
He does not stop there. There is more saving.
He intercedes that we be sanctified, transformed, conformed, built up together in love.
He intercedes and intercedes and intercedes and always LIVES to intercede until the saved are saved to the UTTERMOST.

Full salvation means saved to the uttermost - to the fullest extent.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 May 17
1 edit

A man is first born of the flesh. In the second birth that same man is born of the Holy Spirit in his human spirit.

Nicodemus had the first birth - that of his flesh.
He did not need to enter a second time into his mother's womb to r ...[text shortened]... MUST be born anew by receiving Christ.
You must also have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
You insist on not reading the whole story and understanding all of what Paul and the Apostles are teaching. The whole story can be easily understood if you read the whole book to the churches. But you rather say:
- I have faith
- I am regenerated
- I am have eternal life.

In every single one of Pauls letters to the churches you will find your 3 points above, AND YOU WILL ALSO FIND THESE CONDITIONS:
- IF YOU FOLLOW CHRIST COMMANDMENTS
- IF YOU REFRAIN FROM A LIFE OF SIN
- IF YOU CONTINUE ON IN HIS WORD
- IF YOU DO NOT FALL AWAY

IF ... THEN you will enter the Kingdom of God. There is no eternal life unless you are found worthy.

In Colossians Paul addresses Christian saints and he stated several conditions ... including righteousness and good works. It starts here:.

If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven .. (Colossians 1:23 KJV)

Moves
28 May 17
1 edit

You insist on not reading the whole story and understanding all of what Paul and the Apostles are teaching. The whole story can be easily understood if you read the whole book to the churches. But you rather say:
- I have faith
- I am regenerated
- I am have eternal life.

In every single one of Pauls letters to the churches you will find your 3 points ...[text shortened]... d, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven .. (Colossians 1:23 KJV)[/i]
Based on what you have said above, upon what criteria would an atheist qualify to enter the kingdom of God?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 May 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
Based on what you have said above, upon what criteria would an atheist qualify to enter the kingdom of God?
I listed out what the requirements for entry into Gods Kingdom as stated by Jesus and the Apostles. Jesus will judge all people. Some will qualify by faith, some by works, some by a combination of faith and works.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 May 17
5 edits

You have heard me expound several times over the years on these three passages.

First Corinthians 6:9-11
Galatians 5:19-21
Ephesians 5:5-7

You have heard me a dozen times expound on First Corinthians 3:10-17.

The verses concern the participation and reward of the coming millennial kingdom - its warnings, rewards , punishments, disciplines and promises to those for whom the issue of eternal redemption and eternal life have been solved in the affirmative.

I think possibly by now some posters have gotten it.
This is the way I live.

Unlike you I am willing to talk about my personal experience with Christ.
I am not sure why you loath to talk about your personal experience.
It seems that you are so totally doctrinal and dogmatic objective teachings is all you dare speak about.

I am even quite willing to share with posters about the practical church life congregation with which i have met and been nourished in the faith for many years - the church in Dunn Loring VA.

http://churchindunnloring.org/

Do you realize that your hyper-doctrinal, hyper objective argumentation only, and your fanatically avoiding any personal testimony comes across like you have something to hide?

Here are some testimonies of the brothers and sisters with whom I meet.
We live under this vision of the coming kingdom and the assurance of eternal salvation.

http://churchindunnloring.org/category/testimonies/