1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 03:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    Why do they need the mark to buy or sell? It seems pretty explicit.
    If you are not a Muslim, you will not be able to buy or sell in the geographical
    area controlled by their beast kingdoms. Their laws will be controlled by Islam.
  2. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 08:37
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Why not challenge it on grounds of invasion of privacy instead? 😛
    Request denied.
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 08:47
    I assume the option for the head are for those without hands.....or maybe just preference.
    Those who take it on the forehead are the ones who willingly take the mark.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 08:48
    Originally posted by gambit3
    Request denied.
    They would just cut off your head.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 19:48
    You refer to the Constitution, but when did the Constitution come to the rescue of Japanese Americans being held prisnor during World War 2? When did the Constitution come to the rescue of the populace once Obama signed into law the NDAA or when "W" signed into law the Patriot Act?

The Contitution? Pfft.

Nice idea though.
    So true - I keep waiting for the 'activist' courts to step in and overrule some of these laws, and it never happens.
  6. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 23:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The hand has got to be better than taking it in the head.
    i take my head in my hand often...
    it feels good...
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 23:47
    Originally posted by menace71
    Well the beast is the devil right? The mark is like a brand or ownership of the devil or signifies that they belong to the devil I would think. Ezekiel 9 talks of a mark

Manny
    i ain't a theologian, but, that never stopped me from spouting nonsense...

the beast iz NOT the devil, lucifer, beelzebub, the morning star, satan, or any of the other appellations for the prince of darkness...

the beast will be a critter not yet seen by humans...

it/he/she may look human, act and speak like a human, but will be "something else"...

and no, i do not know much more than that...

rookie
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 00:121 edit
    Originally posted by rookie54
    i ain't a theologian, but, that never stopped me from spouting nonsense...

the beast iz NOT the devil, lucifer, beelzebub, the morning star, satan, or any of the other appellations for the prince of darkness...

the beast will be a critter not yet seen by humans...

it/he/she may look human, act and speak like a human, but will be "something else"...

and no, i do not know much more than that...

rookie
    Aliens? 😉
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 02:48
    Originally posted by menace71
    Well the beast is the devil right? The mark is like a brand or ownership of the devil or signifies that they belong to the devil I would think. Ezekiel 9 talks of a mark

Manny
    Hi and no Manny, the beast is not the devil. Look back over these verses in Revelation.

11 And I saw another wild beast ascending out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but it began speaking as a dragon. 12 And it exercises all the authority of the first wild beast in its sight. And it makes the earth and those who dwell in it worship the first wild beast, whose death-stroke got healed. 13 And it performs great signs, so that it should even make fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the sight of mankind.
    14 And it misleads those who dwell on the earth, because of the signs that were granted it to perform in the sight of the wild beast, while it tells those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the wild beast that had the sword-stroke and yet revived. 15 And there was granted it to give breath to the image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both speak and cause to be killed all those who would not in any way worship the image of the wild beast.
    16 And it puts under compulsion all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon their forehead, 17 and that nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name.

Look at verse 12 where it says the 2 horned beast causes the earth and all those in it worship the beast. And this beast had once died or had been desolved but then came back again later.
    So if this was the evil none of these things would make sense as the devil did not die and then came back to life again. And also the devil as a whole by mankind is not worshipped.
    So again the 1st wild beast would be the League of Nations who was set up by most of the nations to bring peace to the earth. But instead of the nations looking to God and his son to do this peace the majority of the nations looked to man to do this.
    But if you look up the history of the League of nations it was abolished in 1942 as a failure.
    But then it was brought back by another name in 1945 as the United Nations and again it was to bring world peace and again instead of all looking to God and his son Jesus to do this, they have once again put their faith in man.
    In the Lord's Prayer we all pray for "the kingdom to come on earth as it is in heaven" but has man really acted in that direction?
    So in God's eyes these two organizations that man has set up to bring world peace are referred to as beast just as the world powers all thru history have been described as being.

Also the mark of the wild beast which is 666 is simply this. The number "6" at times represents imperfection or being incomplete in the Bible. The number "7" refers to something being perfect or complete. The number of “the wild beast” is 666 and is called “a man’s number,” indicating that it has to do with imperfect, fallen man, and it seems to symbolize the imperfection of that which is represented by “the wild beast.” the League of Nations & the United Nations. The number six being emphasized to a third degree (the six appearing in the position of units, tens, and hundreds) therefore highlights the imperfection and deficiency of that which the beast represents or pictures.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree