Letters To God

Letters To God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
04 Oct 10
1 edit

Open your ears and do so

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Oct 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
Tough is not the word, it was his ~state of mind~ his KNOWING what actually was the case, that he was NOT what is considered flesh, rather IS of "SPIRIT", and that image and likeness needeth not a thing, nor could be harmed, it was a wrestled ~claiming other than this~ that he overcame, as even in the movie after you think it's all over he get's right back up to take some more!
Of course he's gonna take more, he's still gotta get up that hill to get crucified...
Great movie.
Again, there is no way a mere human could go through that.
Mel raises some questions, (for me at least).

According to Mel ,JC might've been a man of the peoples, BUT he was no ordinary man, and in this context I cant really get into his spirit.
He is superhuman to have gone through that and that deviates from my understanding of the dharma, which states that you are fine the way you are, that you need not compare yourself to exemplary humans such as JC , as this would only lead to disapointment..

t

Moves
05 Oct 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Of course he's gonna take more, he's still gotta get up that hill to get crucified...
Great movie.
Again, there is no way a mere human could go through that.
Mel raises some questions, (for me at least).

According to Mel ,JC might've been a man of the peoples, BUT he was no ordinary man, and in this context I cant really get into his spirit.
He ...[text shortened]... compare yourself to exemplary humans such as JC , as this would only lead to disapointment..
Who "he is" he declared "all are no different", that they were to be therefore perfect even as the Father in Heaven is..

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Oct 10

Who "he is" he declared "all are no different", that they were to be therefore perfect even as the Father in Heaven is..
Yep, I know, but christians seem to emphasize christs divinity,(to the exclusion of their own divinity), so....

(I thint we agree)

I keep putting this to christians:What did christ have that we dont?

t

Moves
05 Oct 10

Yep, I know, but christians seem to emphasize christs divinity,(to the exclusion of their own divinity), so....

(I thint we agree)

Awareness

They who desire to open their eyes and ears to such grow INTO that there is no difference..

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Oct 10

Awareness

They who desire to open their eyes and ears to such grow INTO that there is no difference..
awareness?
Are you kidding?

I thought you would've said magical powers or a way with women ( 🙂 ) ...
We all have awareness. Some want more...like a pc or a home 🙂

t

Moves
05 Oct 10

awareness?
Are you kidding?

I thought you would've said magical powers or a way with women ( 🙂 ) ...
We all have awareness. Some want more...like a pc or a home 🙂
LOL

I

Moves
18 Oct 10

Well, Jesus said if Man had true faith, he could move mountains, so if Man can do that, then surely he could take a royal ass-whooping, and he was no ordinary man!

t

Moves
18 Oct 10

Originally posted by InsaneOkie
Well, Jesus said if Man had true faith, he could move mountains, so if Man can do that, then surely he could take a royal ass-whooping, and he was no ordinary man!
This IS what a miracle is

Miracle { receptivity to Truth }

P

weedhopper

Moves
18 Oct 10

(I thint we agree)

A perfect spirit, led a sinless life...
Not to mention, He was 100% human AND 100% divine (a feat we humans can't fathom, much less attain).

t

Moves
18 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
Not to mention, He was 100% human AND 100% divine (a feat we humans can't fathom, much less attain).
That which is "called" human is "limitation" (flesh opposed/warreth the spirit), and Christ 2,000 years ago EVER KNEW he was -ONLY- spiritual, far removed from what appears to be of a material reality, as he was CONSCIOUSLY awake.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Oct 10

So he's a schizophrenic?

t

Moves
18 Oct 10

So he's a schizophrenic?
LOL

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
18 Oct 10
2 edits

Or perhaps (if he existed) he was 100% humans, 0% divine, and is venerated far more than is warranted.

Good man? sounds reasonable
Flawlessly good man? doubtful
walked on water? certainly not!

t

Moves
19 Oct 10

Originally posted by Agerg
Or perhaps (if he existed) he was 100% humans, 0% divine, and is venerated far more than is warranted.

Good man? sounds reasonable
Flawlessly good man? doubtful
walked on water? certainly not!
One day there will not be an individual that would not be able to skid across the water, then run across back to shore, to skid again if desired.