Lets get this straight.

Lets get this straight.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

SEMO

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by WWindmill
Does it make it alright for you to say that I am blinded by my lust? WTF does that really have to do with anything?
The Bible teaches that man is blinded for their lust of greed, power, money and wanting reconition for the things they do.
Apparently I am right about you not studying the Bible otherwise you would have known this.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by pritybetta
Not all men. Not men of the Lord.
Men of the Lord dont get WHAT ?

David and Solomon?
Hundreds of wives each?
All provided by .. guess who ... the same Lord !!

I will give you 3 guesses what David and Solomon did with their hundreds of wives every night ... and it aint pussyfootsie.

W

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by forkedknight
That doesn't make any sense. I guess if 'you' are Bush, then yes?

What does that have to do with what I wrote? Does being an athiest then instead give you the conscience of Stalin? Or does being Hindi make you think like Ghandi? Does being Muslim make you a terrorist? Let's try to avoid the straw-men and instead read what I wrote.
You were the one who came out saying that Christian are superior in the ways that they treat people.. like HE is the answer.

I told you of a person who came out and caused the deaths of 200,000 people in his belief of GOD exacting his revenge for a few people that fell out a couple of buildings. I gave you an example of why I dont think you Christians are all that great.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
01 Jul 08

Read the Bible, oh, wait, I forgot, you don't study the Bible, sorry.
Honey, I am an ordained minister. I have a theological education.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by josephw
Your credibility just went out the window. As a matter of fact you have just crossed the line. Your post is sexual harrasment.

I think the moderators should take note and ban you from the forum.

Moderators?
Typical religious extremism... shame on you.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
01 Jul 08
1 edit

Originally posted by kirksey957
Of course sexual harrassment is wrong, but I think even you would admit that men are hardwired to screw. That's just the way men are.
Regardless. It is inappropriate for one to make offensive sexual comments in this forum or anywhere else.

If you want to talk about men's sexuality, then start a thread about it.
The point here is about WWindbags garbage post which is clearly sexual harassment, and I for one will not tolerate it. Even if you can.

A real man doesn't speak that way to a woman he doesn't know. Especially here in this public forum. I bet he doesn't have the to apologise.

W

Moves
01 Jul 08

The Bible teaches that man is blinded for their lust of greed, power, money and wanting reconition for the things they do.
Apparently I am right about you not studying the Bible otherwise you would have known this.
Well.. I aint the blinded by lust. I look at common sense.

W

Moves
01 Jul 08

Regardless. It is inappropriate for one to make offensive sexual comments in this forum or anywhere else.

The point here is about WWindbags garbage post which is clearly sexual harassment, and I for one will not tolerate it. Even if you can.

A real man doesn't speak that way to ...[text shortened]... 't know. Especially here in this public forum. I bet he doesn't have the to apologise.
You're the one waddeling of into the abyss. I gave you many clear examples of why a flood did not happen and you have done nothing but ignore it.

p

SEMO

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by kirksey957
Honey, I am an ordained minister. I have a theological education.
That don't suprise me, I know of a lot who have theological educations and are so called "ordained ministers" that have little to no understanding of the Bible.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
01 Jul 08

A real man doesn't speak that way to ...[text shortened]... 't know. Especially here in this public forum. I bet he doesn't have the to apologise.
I didn't see it as sexual harrassment. He made a statement about it being her fault that he was aroused. Could this not be argued as being theolgoically congruent with Eve causing all the problems for men?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by Rajk999
Typical religious extremism... shame on you.
Shame on you, and anyone else in this forum for not being man enough to defend a woman against a pig.

Would you allow another man to speak to your wife that way? If you would, then you're no better than WWindjam.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
01 Jul 08

That don't suprise me, I know of a lot who have theological educations and are so called "ordained ministers" that have little to no understanding of the Bible.
Thank you for rebuking me in a godly way.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
01 Jul 08

That could be said about most of them.

f
Defend the Universe

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by WWindmill
You were the one who came out saying that Christian are superior in the ways that they treat people.. like HE is the answer.

I told you of a person who came out and caused the deaths of 200,000 people in his belief of GOD exacting his revenge for a few people that fell out a couple of buildings. I gave you an example of why I dont think you Christians are all that great.
OK, so you just proved there was no flood, there is no God, there are no miracles, there is no Hell, no Heaven, and no life after death....

How are you going to treat people differently because of that? How does your conscience affect you? How are you generous to those that have less than you do?

How do the scientific/historical "facts" affect the message?

I'll repost, because I think the point was missed. It wasn't "Christans are better", although I'm curious where you got that from that post.

Please take more than two seconds to respond with an argument, and answer those questions, if you would. The most important one being the last: how do the scientific/historical "facts" affect the message that the bible is trying to convey?

W

Moves
01 Jul 08

Shame on you, and anyone else in this forum for not being man enough to defend a woman against a pig.

Would you allow another man to speak to your wife that way? If you would, then you're no better than WWindjam.
I dont like women treating me that way.. and I dont like idiots who say that something is truth through their own blindness and ignorance of what was clearly put in front of them.