Let's condense this...

Let's condense this...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by Ullr
I have a question. When performing magic through the power of a dragon do you use a 20 sided die or 12 sided?
Neither, you use the magical energies already within the body and then communicate to the dragon what it is you want done, and then they will do it for you, though, if one has the spirit of the dragon they don't need the third party, they can do it themselves.

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by ayamethesnake
Neither, you use the magical energies already within the body and then communicate to the dragon what it is you want done, and then they will do it for you, though, if one has the spirit of the dragon they don't need the third party, they can do it themselves.
Awfully nice of the dragon to perform such a service free of charge.

a

Moves
19 Jul 06
1 edit

Awfully nice of the dragon to perform such a service free of charge.
They have to trust you, it is not free, the price is paid in trust in bonds that you and the dragon that helps you, make. You see, if something happens to your partner, you feel it, I luckily have the spirit of a dragon within me so I have no need to worry about another dragon with me, though I do have many that watch over me.

Moves
19 Jul 06

I luckily have the spirit of a dragon within me so I have no need to worry about another dragon with me
Why am I not surprised?

Side note: I've seen many people (usually neo-pagans) claim that they have the spirit of the wolf or dragon or some other "cool" creature. Just once I'd like someone to say something like "I've got the spirit of a clam. Yeah that's right the power of the mollusk is at my finger tips."

a

Moves
19 Jul 06

Why am I not surprised?

Side note: I've seen many people (usually neo-pagans) claim that they have the spirit of the wolf or dragon or some other "cool" creature. Just once I'd like someone to say something like "I've got the spirit of a clam. Yeah that's right the power of the mollusk is at my finger tips."
actually a friend of mine once said she had the spirit of a squirrl, you notice, humans generaly have the spirit of either something mammal, or a "mythical" creature, ever wonder why though? it is because for some reason when the spirit is not from said origin it is not compatible

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
19 Jul 06

I have the spirit of an amoeba, specifically Naegleria fowleri. Don't f*** with me. My animal spirit will give you a much worse, and more sure death than any of those wimpy things like wolves or dragons.

a

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
I have the spirit of an amoeba, specifically Naegleria fowleri. Don't f*** with me. My animal spirit will give you a much worse, and more sure death than any of those wimpy things like wolves or dragons.
A dragon can kill instatly, they could torture you to death, whatever they chose

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
19 Jul 06
1 edit

A dragon can kill instatly, they could torture you to death, whatever they chose
You ever heard of amoebic meningitis?

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
19 Jul 06
3 edits

Originally posted by scottishinnz
You ever heard of amoebic meningitis?
Edited away, I could have sworn you said amoebic dysentery.

Anyway dysentery is another fun thing. I have many amoebic spirits that watch over me, and most can be quite nasty.

a

Moves
19 Jul 06

Anyway dysentery is another fun thing. I have many amoebic spirits that watch over me, and most can be quite nasty.
hmm, I see and I haden't heard of either of them only viral and bactiral menengits, I'm not that far into my medical study yet to know about the sickness that ameobas cause.

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
19 Jul 06
1 edit

hmm, I see and I haden't heard of either of them only viral and bactiral menengits, I'm not that far into my medical study yet to know about the sickness that ameobas cause.
You haven't heard of dysentery?! What kind of medical studies are you doing? Are you in med school, and if so, where?

Not knowing about Naegleria isn't that surprising, it's rare, but I thought everyone had heard of dysentery!

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
19 Jul 06

Initially I did, then I thought better of making an assumption, and checked it up.

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Initially I did, then I thought better of making an assumption, and checked it up.
Ah, well I was going to correct you, but you got to yourself first. My quote box even said so, so I half thought I was just hallucinating it. But good call, assumptions are why it is so rare to survive amoebic meningitis. I think the number was in the single digits last time I checked.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
19 Jul 06

They have to trust you, it is not free, the price is paid in trust in bonds.
That's cool. At how much were the bonds trading at the end of the session?

a

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by Palynka
That's cool. At how much were the bonds trading at the end of the session?
ok, I'm talking like the bonds of friendship here