Lesbian Bishop calls to remove crosses

Lesbian Bishop calls to remove crosses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
07 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Lol. I nearly gave you a thumb-up for the 2nd part of your post. Quite good actually.
give robbie a thumbs up i double dog dare you!

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
11 Oct 15

There are more gays than bishops in the church

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ummm try as i might i don't see how stating that the cross is a pagan symbol from antiquity is agreeing with the lesbain bishop. Did she also say it was a pagan symbol from antiquity?
The Romans also crucified Christ Jesus and others on crosses. Christians have used crosses as a way to remember how Christ died for our sins. I see nothing wrong with that.

rc

Moves
01 Nov 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
The Romans also crucified Christ Jesus and others on crosses. Christians have used crosses as a way to remember how Christ died for our sins. I see nothing wrong with that.
If someone was killed in a car accident, would you advocate wearing the wreckage to remember them by?

Moves
01 Nov 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Are you the type of Christian who forgets important things easily if you do not have symbols everywhere to remind you?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
01 Nov 15

dive & robbie tag-teaming RJHinds !!!

Priceless.

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
01 Nov 15

I hope the removal of these crosses doesn't cause a splinter in lesbian bishops.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
If someone was killed in a car accident, would you advocate wearing the wreckage to remember them by?
No, but that is an individual decision in my opinion. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Nov 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you the type of Christian who forgets important things easily if you do not have symbols everywhere to remind you?
My memory is not that bad yet. I actually don't have any crosses, but I don't fault others if they wish to wear a cross necklace around their neck.