LemonJello?

LemonJello?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmmm . . .

Moves
12 Jan 06

Anybody know what happened to LJ? His profile implies that something bad happened in his life...

d

Moves
12 Jan 06

Originally posted by vistesd
Anybody know what happened to LJ? His profile implies that something bad happened in his life...
I dunno but it sounds awfully bad. I hope he's alright!

Hmmm . . .

Moves
12 Jan 06

Originally posted by darvlay
I dunno but it sounds awfully bad. I hope he's alright!
Me too. He "came back" long enough to post a single Camus quote in the "Spiritual Quotes" thread on 12/28; I sent a PM as soon as I saw it, but it has remained unopened.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
12 Jan 06

I haven't been able to find out anything. Strange how one begins to care...

L

Moves
13 Jan 06

Wow...that's weird that you posted this earlier today (of all days). That's sort of freaking me out.

But rest assured, LemonJello is fine and dandy. I just don't really have much internet access anymore...except today (of all days).

I'll just lie in wait, getting stronger until I gain normal access once more. Then I will be prepared to take on the fundies and all their intimidating and comprehensive proofs for the existence of God. My first task will be to tackle their seemingly insurmountable "You cannot prove me wrong, so I must be right" argument. So that's all for now. I need to rest and save all my energy for that epic battle to come.

The Apologist

Moves
13 Jan 06

Originally posted by LemonJello
Wow...that's weird that you posted this earlier today (of all days). That's sort of freaking me out.

But rest assured, LemonJello is fine and dandy. I just don't really have much internet access anymore...except today (of all days).

I'll just lie in wait, getting stronger until I gain normal access once more. Then I will be prepared to take on th ...[text shortened]... that's all for now. I need to rest and save all my energy for that epic battle to come.
I look forward to our rematch. Maybe this time I'll pretend to be an atheist. Nah...I could never pretend to be that stupid.

L

Moves
13 Jan 06

Originally posted by Darfius
I look forward to our rematch. Maybe this time I'll pretend to be an atheist. Nah...I could never pretend to be that stupid.
I look forward to our rematch

You must have been supremely ineffectual: I don't remember our first "match".

The Apologist

Moves
13 Jan 06

[b]I look forward to our rematch

You must have been supremely ineffectual: I don't remember our first "match".[/b]
You don't remember when you first got here and pretended to be looking for answers? For giggles? I guess you were so focused on making a good impression on your fellow "freethinkers", that my responses weren't fully appreciated.

Hmmm . . .

Moves
13 Jan 06

I'll just lie in wait, getting stronger until I gain normal access once more. Then I will be prepared to take on th ...[text shortened]... that's all for now. I need to rest and save all my energy for that epic battle to come.
Well, my apolgies for over-reacting to your absence. As you can see, you are missed--even by your adversaries... (Nice note, Dar: not even kidding...)

L

Moves
13 Jan 06
1 edit

You don't remember when you first got here and pretended to be looking for answers? For giggles? I guess you were so focused on making a good impression on your fellow "freethinkers", that my responses weren't fully appreciated.
Ah, yes. I do recall that now. I am still looking for directions, but I am not as completely lost as I was then.

t
King of the Ashes

Trying to rise ....

Moves
13 Jan 06

Good to see ya, LJ. Glad you're all right. I'm holding a spot in LDK for you if you ever get back to playing.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Jan 06

You pretending to be stupid is a redundancy.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
13 Jan 06

Ah, yes. I do recall that now. I am still looking for directions, but I am not as completely lost as I was then.
Hey, LJ. Good to hear from you again. I must admit that your sudden return put me in a far better mood than did Darfius'.

a

Forgotten

Moves
13 Jan 06
2 edits

Christ
This reminds me of when i was a kid,and these guys were on television.were talking to Howard Hughes on a telephone .

How are you doing Howard???

jk hi LJ

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
13 Jan 06

Looking forward to some more great discussions, LJ.