Legislating morality

Legislating morality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BP

Moves
25 Sep 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Would you please re-phrase your answer in the form of a question?
Obviously, there is no need to do so at this point. However, thank you for noticing my not-so-subtle attempt to sway the readers' opinions on the subject by inserting what I believe to be the answer into what you thought was a question. I'm somewhat disappointed by your lack of feedback in regards to what I had posted. I had hoped to stir up a little more controversy than a disagreement on puncuation.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 Sep 06

Originally posted by BBQ Pope
Obviously, there is no need to do so at this point. However, thank you for noticing my not-so-subtle attempt to sway the readers' opinions on the subject by inserting what I believe to be the answer into what you thought was a question. I'm somewhat disappointed by your lack of feedback in regards to what I had posted. I had hoped to stir up a little more controversy than a disagreement on puncuation.
Perhaps it was just me, but I didn't take your post as requesting a response. No offense was intended, to be sure.

It seemed to me that your statement was speaking to the reality of the conscience of man, regardless of religious or social background. I find nothing within that statement with which to quibble. 'Hope my lack of a fight doesn't disappoint you too much.

If it's a fight you're looking for, I'll go to the wire over the Seattle Seahawks.

BP

Moves
25 Sep 06

Then we shall leave it at that. As for Seattle, I hold the same opinion of them as I do for nearly every other team in the NFL; I don't care whether they win or lose unless they're playing against the Raiders... at which time I hope they win. RAIDERS SUCK!