1. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 10:02
    @secondson said
    "...there is no need to obey God, you can sin all you want and you will not surely die ..."

And that's your argument. One that you have projected into the discussion for years that no Christian posting in this forum has ever asserted or even suggested. It's your straw man argument that you use to deflect discussion away from the heart of the gospel message as it i ...[text shortened]... ojecting into the narrative when no Christian in this forum has ever intimated anything of the kind.
    You keep talking in circles. The question then is what happens to the born-again Christian, baptized into Christ who after being saved by the blood of Christ, continues with a life of sin and evil. Paul answered this question clearly and concisely.

What is your answer to this question?
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 11:021 edit
    @rajk999 said
    You keep talking in circles. The question then is what happens to the born-again Christian, baptized into Christ who after being saved by the blood of Christ, continues with a life of sin and evil. Paul answered this question clearly and concisely.

What is your answer to this question?
    You're the one talking in circles. You just changed the subject. It's a deflection.

But I'll entertain you and answer your question.

Can a "born again", " baptized into Christ", " after being saved by the blood of Christ" person continue in a "life of sin"?

No. He can't.

But there's a problem with the line of reasoning you're asserting. You're assuming that if and when a so-called Christian turns his back on God that he was ever "born again" to begin with.

It's an obvious fact that there are many that profess belief in Jesus, but are in fact self deceiving. They think they are Christian because of one thing or another, but have in reality never truly trusted in what, or better yet WHO it is that saves.

But succinctly, as to your question about what happens to anyone, whether allegedly "born again" or not, is entirely in God's domain.

Remember the words of Jesus, "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 11:201 edit
    @secondson said
    You're the one talking in circles. You just changed the subject. It's a deflection.

But I'll entertain you and answer your question.

Can a "born again", " baptized into Christ", " after being saved by the blood of Christ" person continue in a "life of sin"?

No. He can't.

But there's a problem with the line of reasoning you're asserting. You're assuming that if ...[text shortened]... shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"
    Ok. Got it. This the first time in years that you have addressed this question, which I have asked over and over and over. Needless to say, I completely disagree with you as Paul and other Apostles dealt with this matter, and his writings [which I have quoted umpteen times], on the fate of rogue born again Christian Saints in Christ, is the complete opposite to what you say. Im done with this topic.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 12:44
    @rajk999 said
    Im done with this topic.
    Run away again.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 12:53
    @rajk999 said
    I completely disagree with you as Paul and other Apostles dealt with this matter, and his writings [which I have quoted umpteen times], on the fate of rogue born again Christian Saints in Christ,
    The verses you quote over and over and over again refer to the fate of the unbeliever, and not to the fate of what you call "rogue born again Christian Saints".

Yours is both the misinterpretation and misapplication of the verses you quote.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 13:04
    @rajk999 said
    the complete opposite to what you say.
    That is exactly what characterizes your mode and method of dodging the discussion and deflecting away from addressing the points made by your "Christian" opponents in this forum.

You are a coward hiding behind a facade of self righteousness.
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 13:07
    @rajk999 said
    This the first time in years that you have addressed this question,
    Patently false, but understandable considering you only hear your own voice.
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 13:08
    @rajk999 said
    Got it.
    Not in your wildest dreams.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 17:01
    @secondson said
    Not in your wildest dreams.
    You church people make me laugh. Paul dealt with this issue and nowhere would you find that he says these born again Christians cannot sin. If that is what you believe then I have nothing to say.
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 17:12
    @rajk999 said
    You church people make me laugh. Paul dealt with this issue and nowhere would you find that he says these born again Christians cannot sin. If that is what you believe then I have nothing to say.
    There you go again projecting into the discussion another one of your preconceived biases and stereotypical assertions.

I never said or intimidated in any way, shape or form the idea that Paul said that "born again Christians cannot sin".

Quit projecting. Quit generating an argument where none exists.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 19:31
    @secondson said
    There you go again projecting into the discussion another one of your preconceived biases and stereotypical assertions.

I never said or intimidated in any way, shape or form the idea that Paul said that "born again Christians cannot sin".

Quit projecting. Quit generating an argument where none exists.
    Here is my original question : ... what happens to the born-again Christian, baptized into Christ who after being saved by the blood of Christ, continues with a life of sin and evil. Paul answered this question clearly and concisely.

You said : Can a "born again", " baptized into Christ", " after being saved by the blood of Christ" person continue in a "life of sin"? No. He can't.

Thats clear. The born again Christian cannot sin. You win. Nothing to argue about.

You are such a person. You said you are a born again Christian, therefore you cannot sin. Im done arguing with you.
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Nov '20 10:061 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Im done arguing with you.
    You've already said that once.

You created the argument, in a devilish way, by accusing me of saying something I didn't say.

Cognitive dissonance, which in turn produces lying deception, a symptom of a reprobate mind, of which you appear to have been given over to.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Nov '20 10:14
    @rajk999 said
    Here is my original question : [i]... what happens to the born-again Christian, baptized into Christ who after being saved by the blood of Christ, continues with a life of sin and evil.
    My answer was "no, he can't".

That is, continue in a "life of sin".

A "born again" believer is made free of sin, but no one entirely stops sinning.

If you say you have stopped sinning, then, like the Apostle John says, you are a liar.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Nov '20 10:24
    @secondson said
    My answer was "no, he can't".

That is, continue in a "life of sin".

A "born again" believer is made free of sin, but no one entirely stops sinning.

If you say you have stopped sinning, then, like the Apostle John says, you are a liar.
    That makes no sense. You have a few loose screws.
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Nov '20 13:22
    @rajk999 said
    That makes no sense. You have a few loose screws.
    I'll take that to mean you forfeit based on the fact that your argument is predicated on heretical beliefs.

I have addressed each point you made, but all you have to offer is blurt and assert, ridicule and condemn. You're far from being anything like Jesus.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree