1. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Nov '20 14:42
    @secondson said
    I'll take that to mean you forfeit based on the fact that your argument is predicated on heretical beliefs.

I have addressed each point you made, but all you have to offer is blurt and assert, ridicule and condemn. You're far from being anything like Jesus.
    Ok.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Nov '20 20:16
    @secondson said
    I'll take that to mean you forfeit based on the fact that your argument is predicated on heretical beliefs.

I have addressed each point you made, but all you have to offer is blurt and assert, ridicule and condemn. You're far from being anything like Jesus.
    As far as I know only Jesus Christ can claim that He CANNOT SIN. Now YOU make that claim as well. So maybe you are in fact Jesus Christ or [another] Son of God. Before I sin myself, I will refrain from arguing with you. 😀
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    07 Nov '20 12:31
    @rajk999 said
    As far as I know only Jesus Christ can claim that He CANNOT SIN. Now YOU make that claim as well. So maybe you are in fact Jesus Christ or [another] Son of God. Before I sin myself, I will refrain from arguing with you. 😀
    I did not make the claim that I cannot sin.

It must be painful for those around you out there in the real world dealing with your cognitive dissonance everyday.

Just goes to prove you don't actually read the posts you reply to. You just blurt and assert willy-nilly, projecting the obtuse reality and biases that fills your mind, motivated by the disdain and contempt you have for your neighbor.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree