1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 15:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well, for starters abortion was outlawed long ago after it was legalized in the 1970's. Also, children are now not only allowed to pray in public school they are required to do so just as it was before they were prohibited from doing so in the 1960's. Yep, I would say that this nation is headed towards the religious side of things. I hear they even are returning the Ten Commandments to the court rooms. 🙄
    We're on the road to a religious totalitarian police state ...... praying in school ..... the very thought ..... not able to use embryos for scientific experimentation and research ..... against killing the unborn ...... the audacity ..... I heard Christians are even opposed to legalise killing the disabled ...... indeed a religious police state we are heading for ..... I heard that many oppressed libs are packing their bags .... I wonder which countries will give them shelter .......
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 20:56
    Originally posted by PureRWandB
    The issue regarding "Separation of Church and State": Originally our forefathers wrote about it to keep the Goverment out of the Church, not the other way around.

To back up my claims, Go to www. wallbuilders.com or read http://www.beliefnet.com/story/154/story_15469_1.html

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

2 Chronicles ...[text shortened]... ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
    You are mistaken. Americans have long been paranoid about the Pope taking over the country, for instance. It's an old prejudice in this country that seems to have dwindled away.

http://www2.truman.edu/parker/research/religion.jpg
  3. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 05:49
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    just don't understand the amount of christian abuse on this forum.... i'm not a christian but even i understand it from their point of view.... their religion is based on faith!!!

all these non believers coming up with all these scientific and in depth questions trying to catch out the christian belief... don't you get it??? religion is not based on s ...[text shortened]... science, you can blame that instead, it has still to come up with a cure for cancer and aids
    I'm having to reread this post quite a bit these days...

...sigh...
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 14:39
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Tell me, POO, in what way does a curfew, impinge on the rights of night owls?
    Okay, I'll put it in non-allegorical terms for you.

In what way does applying a set of laws which apply only to a minority of the world's population potentially impinge on the rights of the rest? For example, by taking away the "rights" it chooses to believe are immoral?
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 20:09
    Originally posted by rwingett
    When the christians agree to respect the wall of separation between church and state, I will leave them alone. Until then, the abuse goes on as normal...
    The beatings will continue until moral improves?

Good plan.
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    29 Jun '07 05:13
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    The beatings will continue until moral improves?

Good plan.
    moral or morale?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree