Labor

Labor

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maryland

Moves
06 Jan 11

Labor is the only prayer that Nature answers; it is the only prayer that deserves an answer--good, honest noble work. Robert Ingersoll

rc

Moves
06 Jan 11
1 edit

(Ecclesiastes 3:12-13)  I have come to know that there is nothing better for them than to rejoice and to do good during one’s life; and also that every man should eat and indeed drink and see good for all his hard work. It is the gift of God.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
(Ecclesiastes 3:12-13)  I have come to know that there is nothing better for them than to rejoice and to do good during one’s life; and also that every man should eat and indeed drink and see good for all his hard work. It is the gift of God.
Especially the drink part๐Ÿ™‚

I don't think he was talking about H2O.

rc

Moves
06 Jan 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
Especially the drink part๐Ÿ™‚

I don't think he was talking about H2O.
yes indeed, i like these verses,

(Psalm 104:15) . . .And wine that makes the heart of mortal man rejoice,. . .

(Isaiah 65:21-22) . . . And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.

๐Ÿ™‚

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Jan 11

"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground";

God