Knives???

Knives???

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Houston, Texas

Moves
15 Dec 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Concepts in this post:

it is a [human] right to bear firearms in case the government intervenes in their lives

guns are the only thing keeping the government at bay

a murdering manic with a bolt action rifle would be tackled to the floor by a member of the public after only shooting a few people

If you think guns should be banned I will take away your citizenship

Please tell us you are being in some way ironic...?
I find the argument hilarious that it is a human right to bear firearms in case the government intervenes in their lives. The US military would demolish those gun nuts or freak militia types.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
16 Dec 12

Originally posted by moon1969
I find the argument hilarious that it is a human right to bear firearms in case the government intervenes in their lives. The US military would demolish those gun nuts or freak militia types.
You sir must be the only bleeding heart liberal in the state of Texas. They must have to have a token liberal for census purposes. Just sayin

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
16 Dec 12

tOriginally posted by ChessPraxis
You sir must be the only bleeding heart liberal in the state of Texas. They must have to have a token liberal for census purposes. Just sayin
There has to be one Democrat.

It's in the rules.