1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 01:34
    @suzianne said
    I ask for illumination and get a Bic lighter.
    In China, the student is given ten percent and is expected to figure out the other ninety percent.

Don't expect any crib notes from me! 😉
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 01:361 edit
    @suzianne said
    Exactly.

Did you think he was calling you a lunatic?

I'm guessing no.
    Were you lost in a House of Mirrors at the State Fair when you were a child, and this is your revenge? 😉
  3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 02:11
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    There are no gods.
    "As above, so below. As within, so without."
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 03:48
    @kevin-eleven said
    Did you think I meant anyone in particular? I was writing about generalities.

As for the "Bic lighter" comment, that just seems typically snippy of you and unsurprisingly dismissive and unappreciative.

Where do you see me assigning motives to people?

And why have you introduced "motives" to the discussion when "intents" were already in play? Are you trying to d ...[text shortened]... do tell myself, "When in doubt, go slow or do nothing." So maybe I have made the wrong choice here.
    So much for trying to have a discussion.

I won't bother you in future, unless you insist on hammering people for stupid reasons, like this thread.

This was your thread. Excuse me for thinking you wanted to clearly raise a point. Instead, all you want to do is "squabble". Goodbye.
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 03:50
    @suzianne said
    Goodbye.
    Sayonara! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree