JW refuse to come to Jesus

JW refuse to come to Jesus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
29 May 13
1 edit

JW refuse to come to Jesus for eternal life.

rc

Moves
29 May 13

Originally posted by RBHILL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdr28YTw66k
when you do the work that Jesus commanded his followers to do, at Matthew 28:19,20, then you may talk of walking with Jesus,

we walk the walk, you are content to talk the talk

Moves
29 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
when you do the work that Jesus commanded his followers to do, at Matthew 28:19,20, then you may talk of walking with Jesus,

we walk the walk, you are content to talk the talk
Have you ever seen anyone converted to the JW religion as a result of your own personal "work" robbie?

rc

Moves
29 May 13
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Have you ever seen anyone converted to the JW religion as a result of your own personal "work" robbie?
yes, i have helped a few people. People are not converted, they must study and bring their life into harmony with Biblical standards. The decision to become a witness is their own as i decided for myself after studying for about three years. It not a religion, its a way of life. Religion is what you get at church.

Moves
29 May 13

yes, i have helped a few people. People are not converted, they must study and bring their life into harmony with Biblical standards. The decision to become a witness is their own as i decided for myself after studying for about three years.
I've "helped" lots of people too.

rc

Moves
29 May 13

Originally posted by divegeester
I've "helped" lots of people too.
so what?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 May 13

yes, i have helped a few people. People are not converted, they must study and bring their life into harmony with Biblical standards. The decision to become a witness is their own as i decided for myself after studying for about three years. It not a religion, its a way of life. Religion is what you get at church.
Harmony with Biblical standards is not a requirement for salvation. Harmony with the teachings of Jesus Christ is. Maybe the JWs are in fact teaching the wrong doctrine to their followers.

rc

Moves
29 May 13

Originally posted by Rajk999
Harmony with Biblical standards is not a requirement for salvation. Harmony with the teachings of Jesus Christ is. Maybe the JWs are in fact teaching the wrong doctrine to their followers.
thanks if we stop being so awesome, we'll let you know.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
29 May 13

thanks if we stop being so awesome, we'll let you know.
The word says that Jehovah resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.

rc

Moves
29 May 13
1 edit

The word says that Jehovah resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.
the word says walk the walk, no talk the talk. going from house to house with the good news of Gods kingdom, takes humility, you dont know that?

Moves
29 May 13

so what?
Exactly.

Moves
29 May 13

the word says walk the walk, no talk the talk. going from house to house with the good news of Gods kingdom, takes humility, you dont know that?
Actually none of those words appear in that order anywhere in the Bible.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
29 May 13
1 edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdr28YTw66k
Jesus does not give eternal life. He is appointed by his Father Jehovah as a judge and king of humans and see's who is granted that gift only his Father Jehovah can give, just as his Father gave Jesus that gift of everlasting life once he returned to heaven.

“This is what the true God, Jehovah, has said, the Creator of the heavens and the Grand One stretching them out; the One laying out the earth and its produce, the One giving breath to the people on it, and spirit to those walking in it.” (Isaiah 42:5)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 May 13

Originally posted by galveston75
Jesus does not give eternal life. He is appointed by his Father Jehovah as a judge and king of humans and see's who is granted that gift only his Father Jehovah can give, just as his Father gave Jesus that gift of everlasting life once he returned to heaven.

“This is what the true God, Jehovah, has said, the Creator of the heavens and the Grand One st ...[text shortened]... e, the One giving breath to the people on it, and spirit to those walking in it.” (Isaiah 42:5)
You have a very similar belief as do the Muslims. But you are both wrong.

The instructor

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
29 May 13

There are lots of people and websites out there that declare
that the JW New World Translation is wrong and not the pure
word of God.

It is a corruption of the other faithful translations.

I do not know if that is true, but looking at the New World Translation
it is very different from the other what people might call regular translations.

What would you say to that Robbie?