just noticing

just noticing

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Oct 10

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Send me a PM and we can discuss it. No sense cluttering up this thread with that.
"No sense cluttering up this thread with that."

No sense cluttering up this thread with your views about Jesus? OK! 😉

T

Moves
13 Oct 10

Originally posted by josephw
[b]"No sense cluttering up this thread with that."

No sense cluttering up this thread with your views about Jesus? OK! 😉[/b]
I've discussed it many a time and it's off topic.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Oct 10

I've discussed it many a time and it's off topic.
That's cool man! I'm not trying to start a fight. But a few verbal jousts would be nice. 😉

T

Moves
14 Oct 10

That's cool man! I'm not trying to start a fight. But a few verbal jousts would be nice. 😉
Consider yourself jousted 🙂

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Oct 10

Consider yourself jousted 🙂
Then I call your joust and raise it two jousts.

t

Moves
14 Oct 10

Then I call your joust and raise it two jousts.
Why such silliness?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
14 Oct 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
here we tend to be more tolerant, or at least should be ( i am referring to you tyrants who got Taco banned!), for example, in the chess only forum they tend not to deviate and complain, in the general forum, they tend not to like chess and complain, in the debates forum, if you don't know or are uninterested in American politics, well what's the poi ...[text shortened]... people tick, its incredibly interesting to see the diversity of approaches and points of view.
What Thats not cool Taco got banned? !! Dude was off but it was fun to read his stuff.

Manny

t

Moves
14 Oct 10

Originally posted by menace71
What Thats not cool Taco got banned? !! Dude was off but it was fun to read his stuff.

Manny
No, not banned, was removed from allowance to post for 3 days.. The ban that karoly is expressing is people in there who gave up on viewing anything I were to reply to.. Many have made it clear to me that my concern for you all and desire to share wonderful insight means nothing to them, though, I have gotten past the hurt I felt in the beginning, and can hurt some more, for I do care for you all... I would LOVE nothing more than to awake everyone up from the illusion man sees Life is, for they all are in a dream, as even Christ came to AWAKEN all..

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
No, not banned, was removed from allowance to post for 3 days.. The ban that karoly is expressing is people in there who gave up on viewing anything I were to reply to.. Many have made it clear to me that my concern for you all and desire to share wonderful insight means nothing to them, though, I have gotten past the hurt I felt in the beginning, and ...[text shortened]... the illusion man sees Life is, for they all are in a dream, as even Christ came to AWAKEN all..
No i was talking about your "allowance to post for 3 days" which I belive is a ban. And I notice you are crudding the forum up with "Amens" and "Preciselys" again, and, while my ego likes the boost, I would suggest you save your compliments up for my really awseome comments 😉

t

Moves
14 Oct 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
No i was talking about your "allowance to post for 3 days" which I belive is a ban. And I notice you are crudding the forum up with "Amens" and "Preciselys" again, and, while my ego likes the boost, I would suggest you save your compliments up for my really awseome comments 😉
Well, the funny thing I have seen time and time again the past week, and this one as well, is just as I have done, others do, though not reprimanded..

I agree the day I had done almost the whole page of threads was overboard but I am new and love to share whether or not it was every one, not of any desire to annoy one, just share me.