John 10:33

John 10:33

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Feb 14

Originally posted by yoctobyte
Cant you answer?
I can but it is not relevant to an understanding of the relationship between God and Jesus Christ.

I try to be private in my dealings on the internet. Maybe you should as well. I dont ask personal questions neither do I answer them. Hope you respect that.

This forum is for discussion of religious matters. So please stick to the topic.

y

Moves
20 Feb 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
I can but it is not relevant to an understanding of the relationship between God and Jesus Christ.

I try to be private in my dealings on the internet. Maybe you should as well. I dont ask personal questions neither do I answer them. Hope you respect that.

This forum is for discussion of religious matters. So please stick to the topic.
You cant say if you go to a church or not?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Feb 14
1 edit

You cant say if you go to a church or not?
I go to several but dont belong to any.
Now explain the relevance.

y

Moves
20 Feb 14

I go to several but dont belong to any.
Now explain the relevance.
No relevance dude, you just remind me of a guy I use to know who thought he knew it all while everybody else was wrong

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Feb 14
1 edit

No relevance dude, you just remind me of a guy I use to know who thought he knew it all while everybody else was wrong
I remind you of yourself? You have Alzheimers ?

Here is the relevance of your question. Church members are aligned to a doctrine propogated by their church. They are indoctrinated and brainwashed.

The problem with that is that they learn their church doctrine first and probably they might read the Bible sometime long after. They cannot therefore understand the Bible any other way than what they initially learned.

Much like you.

y

Moves
20 Feb 14

I remind you of yourself? You have Alzheimers ?

Here is the relevance of your question. Church members are aligned to a doctrine propogated by their church. They are indoctrinated and brainwashed.

The problem with that is that they learn their church doctrine first and probably they might read the Bible sometime long after. They cannot therefore understand the Bible any other way than what they initially learned.

Much like you.
; )

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Feb 14
3 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am an individual within a society, there are many other fathers, sons, uncles etc, am I the same person because i am also a father a son and an uncle, hardly, so enough of the pretence! R J Hinds and all trinitarins who espouse this interpretation have taken their beliefs from the Pharisees! the shame of it
How many times do we have to explain that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are three persons in one God? The Son is not the same person as the Father, however these three persons are God in essence.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Feb 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
How many times do we have to explain that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are three persons in one God? The Son is not the same person as the Father, however these three persons are God in essence.
You people are confused. Nobody could explain this so that it makes sense.

Three persons in one God
Son not the same as the Father [some say its the same]
All are God

Are they equal ?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Feb 14

You people are confused. Nobody could explain this so that it makes sense.

Three persons in one God
Son not the same as the Father [some say its the same]
All are God

Are they equal ?
These three persons are the same God. These three persons are equally God. However, the Son is less than the Father in His (the Son's) humanity. Even a moron like me can understand that simple fact.

rc

Moves
20 Feb 14

God in essence, now you are betraying the Greek philosophical origin of your belief. Interesting that you need to employ extra biblical terminology to explain it. Why is that?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Feb 14

These three persons are the same God. These three persons are equally God. However, the Son is less than the Father in His (the Son's) humanity. Even a moron like me can understand that simple fact.
Equally God but less than God.

Yep .. clear as mud.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Feb 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
God in essence, now you are betraying the Greek philosophical origin of your belief. Interesting that you need to employ extra biblical terminology to explain it. Why is that?
Why must my belief be of a Greek philosophical origin?

It is not uncommon to use extra biblical terminology to explain ideas from the Holy Bible that morons, like you, can not otherwise understand.

The Moron Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Feb 14

Equally God but less than God.

Yep .. clear as mud.
God begotten of God is God and equal to God.

Man born of a women is man and less than God.

The Moron Instructor

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Feb 14

God begotten of God is God and equal to God.

Man born of a women is man and less than God.

The Moron Instructor
The only line that makes perfect sense is -
'The Moron Instructor"

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Feb 14

The only line that makes perfect sense is -
'The Moron Instructor"
It's working!