Jesus/Holy Spirit/God?

Jesus/Holy Spirit/God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12
1 edit

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/verses/john-20-28
Look at were you are getting this crap from - Unitarian website.

The unitarians don't understand the Trinity anymore than the JWs do. Did you notice they said 1/3 rd of the Godhead, meaning they think the Trinity doctrine divides God into parts. This is a false concept of God. God can not be divided into parts. This written only knows a little about what he is talking sbout and he is nobody to take as an authority on Christian beliefs. Poo Poo.

http://carm.org/what-unitarianism

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Sep 12
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds

The unitarians don't understand the Trinity anymore than the JWs do. Did you notice they said 1/3 rd of the Godhead, meaning they think the Trinity doctrine divides God into parts. This is a false concept of God. God can not be divided into parts. This written only knows a little about w ...[text shortened]... dy to take as an authority on Christian beliefs. Poo Poo.

Maybe your vague and ever changing trinity is easy for you to explain, but it does not agree with the trinity doctrine that is explained here. Or is it wrong too? If you'd actually read this and other sites that say the same thing, it is clearly speaking of 3 parts.

Still no comments on those scriptures???????????????????????????????????

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Maybe your vague and ever changing trinity is easy for you to explain, but it does not agree with the trinity doctrine that is explained here. Or is it wrong too? If you'd actually read this and other sites that say the same thing, it is clearly speaking of 3 parts.
Yes they are wrong as is pointed out by the reference I linked. Here it is again.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12
1 edit

Here is a link to "Understanding the Trinity" that might help you, since you seem to be having such a hard time with it.

http://contendforthefaith2.com/trinity.html

P.S. From the above link:

The Trinity does not divide God into three parts. The Bible is clear that all three Persons are each one hundred percent God. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all fully God. For example, it says of Christ that “in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form” (Colossians 2:9). We should not think of God as like a "pie" cut into three pieces, each piece representing a Person. This would make each Person less than fully God and thus not God at all. Rather, “the being of each Person is equal to the whole being of God.”[1] The divine essence is not something that is divided between the three persons, but is fully in all three persons without being divided into "parts."

Thus, the Son is not one-third of the being of God, He is all of the being of God. The Father is not one-third of the being of God, He is all of the being of God. And likewise with the Holy Spirit. Thus, as Wayne Grudem writes, “When we speak of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit together we are not speaking of any greater being than when we speak of the Father alone, the Son alone, or the Holy Spirit alone.”[2]

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
22 Sep 12

Yes they are wrong as is pointed out by the reference I linked. Here it is again.

Lol. Ok "They" are always wrong and you are always right! I see.

This only 100% confirms the disunity in these christian churches that teach these man made doctrines. If it truly were truth, all of you would agree. But when "man" goes beyond what the bible teaches it always gets screwed up as we see in politics, the economy, dealing with other countries and even taking care of our planet.
Again the Bible cleary says that the unity and onesness in belief would mark the true followers of Jesus.
I sure don't see it in these churches and ones like yourself that believe in this joke of the trinity.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Sep 12

Good stuff. It would seem ones that believe in the trinity would still be interested in the truths in the Bible and would be interested in learning them even if it meant giving up on this pagan doctrine.
I do know from many that I've talked to over the years and even ones in my family that are trinitarians, it is a hard thing for them to see and even h ...[text shortened]... ven greater. And more importantly they realize who God really is as there is no other like him.
That also holds true for people that believe Jesus pre-existed. When people see Jesus as a man and not God nor pre-existed, he is highly exalted not just by God, but in our minds. BTW, why would God highly exalt him if He were already highly exalted before He was born?
Jesus never existed before his birth. This makes him 100% human and a hero, a champion. He is now 2nd in command next to God Himself.
If he pre-existed, then he wasn't totally human and I could not relate to him. His suffering is diminished. But he did not pre-exist and he had to trust God to raise him from the dead.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12
2 edits

Lol. Ok "They" are always wrong and you are always right! I see.

This only 100% confirms the disunity in these christian churches that teach these man made doctrines. If it truly were truth, all of you would agree. But when "man" goes beyond what the bible teaches it always gets screwed up as we see in politics, the economy, dealing with other countr t see it in these churches and ones like yourself that believe in this joke of the trinity.
There is no disunity among Christian churches. The all teach the doctrine of the Trinity. As was pointed out by my link, Unitatianism is no more Christian than are Jehovah's Witnesses.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12
1 edit

Originally posted by checkbaiter
That also holds true for people that believe Jesus pre-existed. When people see Jesus as a man and not God nor pre-existed, he is highly exalted not just by God, but in our minds. BTW, why would God highly exalt him if He were already highly exalted before He was born?
Jesus never existed before his birth. This makes him 100% human and a hero, a champio ing is diminished. But he did not pre-exist and he had to trust God to raise him from the dead.
How do you explain what Christ Jesus says here:

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

(John 17:1-5 NKJV)

How could Christ Jesus ask the Father to glorify Himself with the glory he had with the Father before the world was, if He had not pre-existed in some way before the world existed?

P.S. This is not just one place that mentions His possible pre-existence, for G-man has already mentioned that Paul attributed the beginning of all creations to Christ Jesus.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Sep 12

How do you explain what Christ Jesus says here:

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is eternal life, that they may know Y ...[text shortened]... G-man has already mentioned that Paul attributed the beginning of all creations to Christ Jesus.
http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/verses/john-17-5

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12
2 edits

http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/verses/john-17-5
I already told you Unitatians are not Christians and have a false understanding of God, just like the JWs, who believe Christ Jesus, before He became flesh was not God, as John says, but was Michael the Archagel, who God created and then Michael created everything else.

P.S. How did Christ Jesus create all creation if He were just in the foreknowldge of God and not in existence in some way before everything was created? Do you really believe the Unitarians make any sense?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Sep 12
1 edit

I already told you Unitatians are not Christians and have a false understanding of God, just like the JWs, who believe Christ Jesus, before He became flesh was not God, as John says, but was Michael the Archagel, who God created and then Michael created everything else.

P.S. How did Christ Jesus create all creation if He were just in the foreknowldge of ...[text shortened]... in some way before everything was created? Do you really believe the Unitarians make any sense?
I believe Romans 10:9,10...I believe it with all my heart. You should read it very closely and then decide if YOU are a Christian at all. It says God raised Jesus from the dead, it does not say he raised himself.
I wonder if you live in a cozy make believe, self induced and imaginary doctrine, because your doctrine does not coincide with the bible.

Your question is easily answered here...
http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/verses/colossians-1-15-20

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12
3 edits

I believe Romans 10:9,10...I believe it with all my heart. You should read it very closely and then decide if YOU are a Christian at all. It says God raised Jesus from the dead, it does not say he raised himself.
I wonder if you live in a cozy make believe, self induced and imaginary doctrine, because your doctrine does not coincide with the bible.

Y ...[text shortened]... question is easily answered here...
http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/verses/colossians-1-15-20
So the Jews answered and said to Him, “What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?”

Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”

But He was speaking of the temple of His body. Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.

(John 2:18-22 NKJV)

Jesus is God made manifest in the flesh. (1 Timothy 3:16)

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
22 Sep 12

P.S. How did Christ Jesus create all creation if He were just in the foreknowldge of ...[text shortened]... in some way before everything was created? Do you really believe the Unitarians make any sense?
because "logos" is not a person, it's a plan.

john is saying; in a beginning, god had a plan. he made everything according to his plan. his plan became manifest in flesh.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
22 Sep 12

The unitarians don't understand the Trinity anymore than the JWs do. Did you notice they said 1/3 rd of the Godhead, meaning they think the Trinity doctrine divides God into parts. This is a false concept of God. God can not be divided into parts. This written only knows a little about w ...[text shortened]... dy to take as an authority on Christian beliefs. Poo Poo.

they have a much better understanding of the bible than the trinitarians.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
because "logos" is not a person, it's a plan.

john is saying; in a beginning, god had a plan. he made everything according to his plan. his plan became manifest in flesh.
I just quoted 1 Timotyy 3:16 which says, God was manifest in the flesh.
Wake Up! Dunderhead.