Jesus UFC

Jesus UFC

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
18 Sep 07

Who would you like to see fight Jesus in the Octagon?

I'd like to see:
- Benny Hinn
- No1Marauder
- Rosy O'donell
- OJ
- Prince Charles

Mr Palomar

A box

Moves
18 Sep 07

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Who would you like to see fight Jesus in the Octagon?

I'd like to see:
- Benny Hinn
- No1Marauder
- Rosy O'donell
- OJ
- Prince Charles
Well, we already know he loses to Roman soldiers and wooden crosses, so you may want to save those for round 2.

G
Justice 4 the 96

Airstrip One

Moves
18 Sep 07

Hand of Hecate...

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
18 Sep 07

Originally posted by Goatboysrevenge
Hand of Hecate...
I would so kick Jesus's ass.

G
Justice 4 the 96

Airstrip One

Moves
18 Sep 07

I might shell out for pay per view for that...but would you just beat him cos he kept turning the other cheek?? It'd have to be a decent fight to keep people interested...

w

Moves
18 Sep 07

Try telling that to the money changers in the temple. 😛

i

Moves
18 Sep 07

i would like to see jesus fight with muy thai plus some good submissions...

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
18 Sep 07

Originally posted by whodey
Try telling that to the money changers in the temple. 😛
😉 Lion of Judah! 😀

w

Moves
18 Sep 07

Originally posted by KingDavid403
😉 Lion of Judah! 😀
Yes! It will make his whip in the temple seem tame in comparison.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
19 Sep 07
1 edit

Main Card
------------

Jesus vs. Fedor Emelianenko*
C.S. Lewis vs. Bertrand Russell
Carmen vs. Marilyn Manson
Billy Graham vs. Robert Green Ingersoll

Undercard
------------
William Lane Craig vs. Albert Camus
Michael Behe vs. Richard Dawkins
Benny Hinn vs. Criss Angel
John Schlitt of Petra vs. Richard Simmons of Kiss

* - For the real UFC fan, the best challenge for Jesus has to be Terry Martin.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Sep 07

Originally posted by mdhall
Well, we already know he loses to Roman soldiers and wooden crosses, so you may want to save those for round 2.
Apparently your New Testament scholarship needs a brush-up. Since you seem like one whose academic discipline thrives on Cliff Notes, might I suggest simply watching "The Passion of the Christ," for some corrections to your current boner-laden view.

Under re-examination you will find that Christ (most emphatically) did not lose to Roman soldiers, nor did He succumb to the torture of the Roman cross. In possession of unrivaled human strength the Lord Jesus Christ withstood every form of beating thrown at Him throughout the numerous trials--- without uttering a word, let alone crying out in pain.

Moreover, during His time on the cross, He executed peerless breath control and focus to shoulder that pain and injustice, again, without a word of protest or so much as a whimper of pain. It was not until the sins of the world (mine, yours, Benny Hinn's, Joseph Stalin's and everyone else) were laid upon His body that a sound of pain left His lips.

Even one step further, despite the ravages of the beatings, the torture of the cross and the psychological shock of His first contact with sin, the Lord Jesus Christ gave up His spirit. His life was not taken, He did exactly what He said beforehand that He would do: He gave up His life... no Roman soldier took it from Him.

Physically, the Lord Jesus Christ is the last person on earth with whom I would ever want to get into a cage match. Whoever would be foolish enough to think they could match the physical control He attained through a life of discipline is an idiot worthy of the beating.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Sep 07
1 edit

Oops, part one.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Sep 07
1 edit

Oops, part two.

Mr Palomar

A box

Moves
19 Sep 07

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Apparently your New Testament scholarship needs a brush-up. Since you seem like one whose academic discipline thrives on Cliff Notes, might I suggest simply watching "The Passion of the Christ," for some corrections to your current boner-laden view.

Under re-examination you will find that Christ (most emphatically) did not lose to Roman soldiers ...[text shortened]... physical control He attained through a life of discipline is an idiot worthy of the beating.
Bwahahahahaha...

I'd put my cliff-note academic discipline in a ring with your fanaticism any day of the week.

Anyway, the thread is a joke, I didn't realize the sophists would be combing it for historical data. Lighten up. You clearly aren't taking on a very Christ like model and turning the other cheek.

BTW-No one paid for anyone else's sins.
Sin is a total misconception used to keep followers under the control of guilt and self doubt.
Take some responsibility for your life. You are who you have to answer to when you do something you feel is wrong and unjust.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Sep 07

Bwahahahahaha...

I'd put my cliff-note academic discipline in a ring with your fanaticism any day of the week.

Anyway, the thread is a joke, I didn't realize the sophists would be combing it for historical data. Lighten up. You clearly aren't taking on a very Christ like model and turning the other cheek.

...[text shortened]... life. You are who you have to answer to when you do something you feel is wrong and unjust.
Both a sophist and a fanatic? What a charming combination.

You clearly aren't taking on a very Christ like model and turning the other cheek.
That is, if He even existed, of course.

Sin is a total misconception used to keep followers under the control of guilt and self doubt.

Last time I checked, "sin" was the word used to describe any overt disobedience to the will of God, and/or thought/action which fell short of God's perfect standard. I fail to see where guilt or self-doubt enters into the definition. Please advise.

Take some responsibility for your life.
Daily.

You are who you have to answer to when you do something you feel is wrong and unjust.
And you have this on whose authority?