Jesus Loves Me

Jesus Loves Me

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Feb 13
1 edit

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
(John 14:1-3 NKJV)

rc

Moves
14 Feb 13

yes but do you love Jesus?

Z

Moves
14 Feb 13

If eternal life isn't good enough for ya, do it for the mansion and the riches at least.

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [b]And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC5IiYpozuE[/b]
21 And he said, “Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.”

job 1:21

i really think this echo's the passage you put up, dont you think?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [b]And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC5IiYpozuE[/b]
Jesus may be the only one.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
21 And he said, “Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.”

job 1:21

i really think this echo's the passage you put up, dont you think?
NO. Your passage goes along better with the following verse:

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

(Mark 8:36 KJV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by Zamboner
If eternal life isn't good enough for ya, do it for the mansion and the riches at least.
The verse is not about mansions in heaven.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes but do you love Jesus?
Right on! Jesus is an awesome God.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!