Jesus Loves IEDs.

Jesus Loves IEDs.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I

Moves
11 Feb 07

Jesus loves IEDs because they help kill American soliders who are predominantly gay(which God despises). If it wasn't for IEDS then most everyone would have to reside in a little box that America builds for them. So if you are an IED and have or look to kill American soliders then God bless you.

If you are one of those people who despise IEDs, then I would say to you to seek the Lord and ask him to turn you back from gay so he can love you again.

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
11 Feb 07

Originally posted by IAI
Jesus loves IEDs because they help kill American soliders who are predominantly gay(which God despises). If it wasn't for IEDS then most everyone would have to reside in a little box that America builds for them. So if you are an IED and have or look to kill American soliders then God bless you.

If you are one of those people who despise IEDs, then I would say to you to seek the Lord and ask him to turn you back from gay so he can love you again.
Good morning 7. Bright, summery day in NZ?

Moves
11 Feb 07

Originally posted by IAI

So if you build IEDs does that make you an apostle?

j

CA, USA

Moves
11 Feb 07
1 edit

don't feed the troll

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by jammer
don't feed the troll
Why? No more oil to be worth killing?

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

Or maybe you grew up a little?

I

Moves
12 Feb 07
1 edit

No wait.. maybe you're gay(cause you wouldnt make a very good solider), and I hurt your heart a little. Jesus can heal your broken heart for you, but you have to let him by opening the door of your heart so he can cum inside of you and have a feed.

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by reader1107
Good morning 7. Bright, summery day in NZ?
What you talking about American scum?

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by hoven5th
So if you build IEDs does that make you an apostle?
No! Americans make them so they can feel good about themselves(superior) and have a false sense of justification to kill when they have a bad day.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
12 Feb 07
1 edit

Originally posted by IAI

Paging Reverend Kirksey! You wanted to debate someone from Westboro BC; well, here they are.

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

It isn't optional, but you have to give your only son to the army when they call, because the fags that Americans are continue to keep their ass where they have no right to be.

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

Islamic ARMY!!!! of Iraq. Not terrorist organisation, but DEFENDERS of their own country against American scum.

I

Moves
12 Feb 07
1 edit

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a1b1f39274

Haha.. the PM of Australia looks like a dick don't he....

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Paging Reverend Kirksey! You wanted to debate someone from Westboro BC; well, here they are.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=95665273b4

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by IAI
What you talking about American scum?
Not a great idea to have a link to your myspace page in your profile 😉 Alas, I have so many questions that'll never be answered now, just when some of the pieces were starting to make sense. All the rambling hatred toward cops started making me wonder if there was an abuse incident. That'd explain all the drinking, too. Oh, well. Have a good day, dude.