Jesus is my Life
    Jesus is the Truth
    Jesus is the Way
    Jesus is my Leader
    I believe in Jesus
    I follow Jesus Christ

I FOLLOW ((ALL)) HIS COMMANDMENTS

I choose to follow Jesus who had many commandments,
    Some are hard to follow, but I hope to have life on a paradise earth that he promised for the "great crowd".
    It takes faith and works just as the BIBLE says:
    James 2:20
    "But do you care to know, O empty man, that faith without works is useless?"
    Profession of faith is important as well as works.
    The Holy Spirit which is God's spirit or force he uses to accomplish his will, and my life could be forever as long as I follow Jehovah's commands.

Signed : True Christians. Not followers of Paul who was a good man but imperfect himself and who can save no one.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 22:561 edit
    @galveston75 said
    Jesus is my Savior
    Jesus is my King
    Jesus is my Redeemer
    Jesus is my Master
    Jesus is my Teacher
    Jesus is my Life
    Jesus is the Truth
    Jesus is the Way
    Jesus is my Leader
    I believe in Jesus
    I follow Jesus Christ

I FOLLOW ((ALL)) HIS COMMANDMENTS

I choose to follow Jesus who had many commandments,
    Some are hard to follow, but I hope to have life ...[text shortened]... Christians. Not followers of Paul who was a good man but imperfect himself and who can save no one.
    Plagiarism at its finest. Yet another thing you and sonship have in common. Do they teach you guys how to do it in cult school?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 23:19
    @rajk999 said
    Plagiarism at its finest. Yet another thing you and sonship have in common. Do they teach you guys how to do it in cult school?
    Are you standing in judgment of all people who does and doesn't belong to Jesus Christ as you see fit, and as you conclude? I thought that was Jesus' job, I didn't think He would hire someone else out to prescreen who does and doesn't belong to Him, outside of the Holy Spirit if you accept Romans 8:9.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 23:498 edits

Removed by poster

5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 00:272 edits

Removed by poster

6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 00:44
    @caesar-salad removed their quoted post
    Many of the writers of the NT were followers of Christ, two were not that come to mind Paul and Luke. Luke was a physician and not a Jew, yet he wrote the book of Luke and the book of Acts so he was one fish out of water so to speak. Paul, he wasn't a follower of Christ during "his time on the earth" he was one who attacked the church, he hated the church, he help kill some, threw others in jail. Yet, when Jesus converted Paul as you said it was for a work Jesus had in mind for Paul. Luke wasn't the only one who talks about Paul either incase you think that might be an issue.

If you go through all of scripture you'll see whoever God was using for a specific time people hated them during that time. When a new time and different people were being used the love for those who were hated earlier was overwhelming. They hated Moses, then they love Moses, they hated the prophets, then they loved the prophets, they hate Paul still.

2 Peter 3:
    And suppose that the long suffering of our Lord is salvation, even as our beloved brother Paul according to the wisdom given unto him wrote to you.
    As one that in all his Epistles speaketh of these things: among the which, some things are hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable, wrest, as they do also other Scriptures unto their own destruction.
    Ye therefore beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware, lest ye be also plucked away with the error of the wicked, and fall from your own steadfastness.

Acts 9
    Then the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my Name before the Gentiles, and Kings, and the children of Israel.
    For I will show him, how many things he must suffer for my Name’s sake.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 00:50
    Yes, very tricky for us, which is why we are told to be humble.
    I don't damn those here, but I talk about the One who will.
    I don't tell those here they are not God's, God can do that not me. I'm praying for them and myself. I hope they all come to know the Lord in the here and now, it makes life so much better. Not easier, actually it will get harder, but better.
    I have a lot of faults, just wait and see there are many here who will highlight some. I will freely admit to this too, I'm more than like far worse than they think I am which is why I need a savior.

“You cannot slander human nature; it is worse than words can paint it.”

― C.H. Spurgeon
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 01:042 edits
    Thank you, @kellyjay. I appreciate your replies and comments. I hope my own comments did not seem like rebuttals or corrections.

And also, no matter how badly we might think we turned out, we are all still little sprouts of and in that Gardener behind the scenes.

I did not know that about Luke not being one of the original followers (I did know about his being a physician).

Thank you.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 01:13
    @kellyjay said
    Are you standing in judgment of all people who does and doesn't belong to Jesus Christ as you see fit, and as you conclude? I thought that was Jesus' job, I didn't think He would hire someone else out to prescreen who does and doesn't belong to Him, outside of the Holy Spirit if you accept Romans 8:9.
    To be fair, calling out someone for plagiarism is a judgement that is unconnected to belief in "Jesus Christ".
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 01:41
    @rajk999 said
    What do they teach you in your school?
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 01:45
    Thanks for your comments and opinion.....
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 01:471 edit
    Just to clarify. My comments are true, I stated nothing false. But the secondary reason was almost in jest/disbelief in what was posted earlier by another that made it very clear their stand on their beliefs. That is fine, to each there own. But for this poster to openly condemn others here that in most circles will qualify for what a Christian believes and follows the basics of the bible, to "burn in hell" is scary. Yes we are not to judge but we are also to be wary or even avoid any association with ones the bible describes as apostates and the damage they try to do to Jesus and the truths he taught.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 01:59
    @kellyjay said
    Many of the writers of the NT were followers of Christ, two were not that come to mind Paul and Luke. Luke was a physician and not a Jew, yet he wrote the book of Luke and the book of Acts so he was one fish out of water so to speak. Paul, he wasn't a follower of Christ during "his time on the earth" he was one who attacked the church, he hated the church, he help kill some, ...[text shortened]... nd the children of Israel.
    For I will show him, how many things he must suffer for my Name’s sake.
    The NT was not written by eye-witnesses. It was written decades after Jesus' execution by people who were creating a new religion.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 11:371 edit
    @galveston75 said
    Just to clarify. My comments are true, I stated nothing false. But the secondary reason was almost in jest/disbelief in what was posted earlier by another that made it very clear their stand on their beliefs. That is fine, to each there own. But for this poster to openly condemn others here that in most circles will qualify for what a Christian believes and follows the ba ...[text shortened]... es the bible describes as apostates and the damage they try to do to Jesus and the truths he taught.
    Are you not in that group that believes
    - only they will form the 144,000, and
    - only they will survive the Armageddon. Everyone else is toast.
    - only they will inherit the Earth
    - no other group of Christians can enter the Kingdom of God ???

Yes or No ?

YES - Therefore STFU, You people are the most dangerous group on the planet.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 11:49
    @kellyjay said
    Nope, I'm pretty sure in Revelation is says Raj is sitting on the throne.

Problem is, we are all going to hell it seems.

I hope he does not get too lonely in heaven.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree