Jesus is Lord

Jesus is Lord

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n

Moves
01 Oct 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I dont think so.
He just chooses to write down some of his experiences. I'll wager most people on this forum have had some unpleasent run ins of one form or another during the course of their lives.

not to mention that real professional help is truly hard to find..better psycoananlyze yourself
Maybe, seems more than a little far fetched in event and on all involved being continually saved by God.

self analysis of all sorts is a good thing.

t

Moves
01 Oct 10

Originally posted by nook7
If half of what you write is true then you should be on TV.
I would not began to broadcast on television things of such my experience alone that it would help in no way..

Though, I was on tv back in "88" on , huhu get this, The Dating Game lol , as well as The Love Connection, and I won a trip for 4 day, 3 nights stay in Nassau Bahamas with one beautiful 19 yr old, yet she was extremely ugly due to being so conditioned that she was so hot, through her modeling business..

d

Moves
01 Oct 10

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
You and Bill Maher...we get it---your Mama made you go to church and now you're all grown up and pissed. Good for you.
Why does everyone here equate criticism with anger or bitterness? I am a happy-go-lucky bright eyed sumbitch of the highest order. Spend a day with me sweetheart and I'll have you singing on your way home.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
01 Oct 10

Originally posted by darvlay
Why does everyone here equate criticism with anger or bitterness? I am a happy-go-lucky bright eyed sumbitch of the highest order. Spend a day with me sweetheart and I'll have you singing on your way home.
Are your pants ON?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Oct 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
I would not began to broadcast on television things of such my experience alone that it would help in no way..

Though, I was on tv back in "88" on , huhu get this, The Dating Game lol , as well as The Love Connection, and I won a trip for 4 day, 3 nights stay in Nassau Bahamas with one beautiful 19 yr old, yet she was extremely ugly due to being so conditioned that she was so hot, through her modeling business..
lol...what? Didn't you go on Perfect Match?

d

Moves
01 Oct 10

Originally posted by Palynka
Are your pants ON?
Just barely.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
01 Oct 10

Just barely.
Hipsters?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
01 Oct 10

I know exactly what you mean.

t

Moves
01 Oct 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
lol...what? Didn't you go on Perfect Match?
I only did those because I was so close to Hollywood and thought it would be a gas to try out and see how I'd do..

I tried an audition for Studs but they said I was too cocky lol which I find ridiculous, and I think it was due to how comfortable I was already to have done the 2 shows, which were alot of fun... =p

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Oct 10

I only did those because I was so close to Hollywood and thought it would be a gas to try out and see how I'd do..

I tried an audition for Studs but they said I was too cocky lol which I find ridiculous, and I think it was due to how comfortable I was already to have done the 2 shows, which were alot of fun... =p
I think Steve Martins career got started after he went on a dating game and dyed his hair white. Stroke of genius.

Thnx for that, lol

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
03 Oct 10

Originally posted by realeyez
highly unlikely very vague in your location, also I never threatin to fight you. I merely offered to meet you face to face. If a fight were to occur good I would win 16 years of martial arts training and Im a weapons collector This make me very confident in my skills. Proud owner of 75 different weapons If you need it I got it. Do practice by any chance. Me ...[text shortened]... hold. I also enjoy kick boxing very painful at fisrt tho I admit the first two years a killer.
Off topic for thread but exactly how does owning weapons make you proud?

"Proud owner of 75 different weapons "

😕

t

Moves
03 Oct 10

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Off topic for thread but exactly how does owning weapons make you proud?

[b]"Proud owner of 75 different weapons "

😕[/b]
I would LOVE to walk into a gun shooting range building, and ask for much amo, and a machine gun, then annihilate the place!

T

Moves
03 Oct 10

I would LOVE to walk into a gun shooting range building, and ask for much amo, and a machine gun, then annihilate the place!
Evidently you have a very strong lower nature.

t

Moves
03 Oct 10

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Evidently you have a very strong lower nature.
I ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hate~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ arm weapons and all foul created pathetic devices that have demolished much to many!

T

Moves
03 Oct 10

I ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hate~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ arm weapons and all foul created pathetic devices that have demolished much to many!
And yet you said, "I would LOVE to walk into a gun shooting range building, and ask for much amo, and a machine gun, then annihilate the place!"

Which is it?