Jesus came from an incestuous line

Jesus came from an incestuous line

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 17

Originally posted by vivify
Based on your constant defense of incest, I take it you have no qualms with having sex with your close family members?
Oh dear.

Cape Town

Moves
16 Apr 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Whatever, it's always the other guy isn't it.
Look, you have repeatedly claimed I said something I didn't, then pretended to be confused about what I supposedly said that you made up. Now you act like I am being unreasonable for pointing that out.

You are being a dick.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 17
2 edits

Originally posted by twhitehead
Look, you have repeatedly claimed I said something I didn't, then pretended to be confused about what I supposedly said that you made up. Now you act like I am being unreasonable for pointing that out.

You are being a dick.
I'm sometimes a bit of a dick in the forums, I admit it, it's part of the fun in coming here. You however are a seasoned professional; you must have taken a course in Irritating Pedantry or something.

Arguing with you is just no fun at all as you devolve into petty sematinic nuances about what word was said by whom in what post. I could have done a twhitehead on you with your claim that you said "bottleneck" when quite clearly you said no such thing, but I didn't. I hoped that the exchange would develop into something profitable and I might even learn something.

It's just all got a bit boring.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Apr 17

I'm sometimes a bit of a dick in the forums, I admit it, it's part of the fun in coming here. You however are a seasoned professional; you must have taken a course in Irritating Pedantry or something.

Arguing with you is just no fun at all as you devolve into petty sematinic nuances about what word was said by whom in what post. I could have done a ...[text shortened]... nto something profitable and I might even learn something.

It's just all a got a bit boring.
'Bottleneck' was in the link he provided (page 5)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
'Bottleneck' was in the link he provided (page 5)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck
But he didn't say it did he. I can't be held to read every link every poster makes. (Being a twhitehead here).

Cape Town

Moves
16 Apr 17

I'm sometimes a bit of a dick in the forums, I admit it, it's part of the fun in coming here.
Well given that you know you were being a dick, its kind of stupid of you to make the 'its always the other guy' comment. It was the other guy.

Arguing with you is just no fun at all as you devolve into petty sematinic nuances about what word was said by whom in what post.
For the last few pages you have been acting utterly confused and wasting both our times because you supposedly couldn't be bothered to actually read my posts. You repeatedly - even after multiple corrections, claimed I said something I didn't then proceeded on that premise to ask nonsensical questions, all the while claiming I was not making sense. Its not about 'semantic nuances', its about simple communication. If you deliberately misconstrue what I say, how are we to communicate?
You did exactly the same thing in the other recent thread where you repeatedly tried to ridicule me based on something you made up, and utterly refused to actually discuss it.

I hoped that the exchange would develop into something profitable and I might even learn something.
I simply don't believe you. I think you deliberately wanted to start an argument because the alternative was to admit you were wrong, something you never do.

It's just all a got a bit boring.
Your usual MO.

If you ever do want an interesting actual conversation, try being less of a dick and try actually reading my posts.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 17
1 edit

Well given that you know you were being a dick, its kind of stupid of you to make the 'its always the other guy' comment. It was the other guy.

[b]Arguing with you is just no fun at all as you devolve into petty sematinic nuances about what word was said by whom in what post.

For the last few pages you have been acting utterly confused and wastin ...[text shortened]... an interesting actual conversation, try being less of a dick and try actually reading my posts.[/b]
I read all your posts, carefully. I don't read links, hardly ever. And you are the biggest cock in this forum in my opinion, I don't expect you to ever admit you're wrong but about a year ago were being a total knob like this with me and virtually poster in the thread told you so, so I know it's not just me. However if you consistently find me to be the same then why do you repeatedly engage with me. Please feel free to ignore me and my wittering.

Cape Town

Moves
16 Apr 17

I read all your posts, carefully.
Then you proceeded to lie about them. Either you read them carefully then lied, or you didn't read them carefully. You can't have it both ways.

And you are the biggest cock in this forum in my opinion,
So its back to insults is it?

However if you consistently find me to be the same then why do you repeatedly engage with me. Please feel free to ignore me and my wittering.
Its odd that you call me the biggest cock on this forum while engaging with me, then wonder why I engage with you. I strongly disagree with almost everyone I engage with on this forum, and many of them are rather unsavoury characters. I am used to people behaving as you do, but that wont stop me pointing it out when you do.

I read all your posts, carefully.

Figures vary, but Wikipedia says that genetic evidence puts the smallest population ever at about 10,000–30,000

You just said that the initial population was 2,000 or 10,000+

No, I did not.

Originally posted by vivify
How many "humans" were around from that first population that appeared 200,000 years ago? No one knows.

Twhitehead knows.

Q. Where did the 10-30k minimal human population come from?
A. Other humans

How many humans were there when the species first evolved?
You cited something from wiki saying 2,000 or 10-30k
I asked where did these come from.
You said from other humans?

Once again, I did NOT say that the 10-30k humans were the FIRST population. I said that was the smallest population. The bottleneck.

My point is that as home sapien emerged there would have been a very small population - you cite 2000 or 10,000-30000. Not me.

-----------

As you can see above, you did NOT read all my posts carefully, or you were just being a dick by deliberately ignoring their contents.

There is no requirement that any species ever have a small population.
There is genetic evidence that humans at one point went through a bottleneck, although when and how small that bottleneck was is disputed. Nevertheless, the population was never small enough that incest would have been necessary.
You are wrong to claim otherwise. Live with it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 17

Then you proceeded to lie about them. Either you read them carefully then lied, or you didn't read them carefully. You can't have it both ways.

[b]And you are the biggest cock in this forum in my opinion,

So its back to insults is it?

However if you consistently find me to be the same then why do you repeatedly engage with me. Please feel fr ...[text shortened]... l enough that incest would have been necessary.
You are wrong to claim otherwise. Live with it.
Good grief.

Cape Town

Moves
16 Apr 17

Good grief.
Yep, you made a right fool of yourself didn't you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 17

Yep, you made a right fool of yourself didn't you?
Who's on 1st?

Cape Town

Moves
16 Apr 17
1 edit

Who's on 1st?
Which is it going to be:
1. You read my posts carefully and then lied about them.
2. You didn't read my posts carefully then lied about doing so.

And I suppose admitting that incest was never a requirement and you got that wrong is simply not going to happen.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 17

Which is it going to be:
1. You read my posts carefully and then lied about them.
2. You didn't read my posts carefully then lied about doing so.

And I suppose admitting that incest was never a requirement and you got that wrong is simply not going to happen.
Are you still talking to me?

Cape Town

Moves
16 Apr 17
1 edit

Are you still talking to me?
Are you still being a dick?

I don't practise shunning like Kelly. You won't get away that easily.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 17

Are you still being a dick?

I don't practise shunning like Kelly. You won't get away that easily.
I'm scared now, please stop.