Jesus and the Father

Jesus and the Father

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
22 Jul 17

Originally posted by @eladar
What of Jesus' existance in the time of the OT? Was he in existence? Was he in total agreement with God?
Jesus did not exist in the OT.

E

Moves
22 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @chaney3
Jesus did not exist in the OT.
John

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 [a]He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not [b]comprehend it.

The Witness John
6 There [c]came a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 [d]He came [e]as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe through him. 8 [f]He was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light.

9 There was the true Light [g]which, coming into the world, enlightens every man. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His [h]own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, 13 who were [i]born, not of [j]blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

The Word Made Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh, and [k]dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of [l]the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me [m]has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’” 16 For of His fullness [n]we have all received, and [o]grace upon grace. 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth [p]were realized through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

If Jesus was there from the beginning , where did he go?

c

Moves
22 Jul 17

John

[b]being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not [b]comprehend it.

The Witness John
6 There [c]came a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 [d]He came [e]as a witness, to testify about th ...[text shortened]... he Father, He has explained Him.

If Jesus was there from the beginning , where did he go?[/b]
How does this prove that Jesus is God?

It doesn't.

E

Moves
22 Jul 17

How does this prove that Jesus is God?

It doesn't.
The Word is Jesus. Go back and read the beginning of the Bible quote again. I fixed it.

c

Moves
22 Jul 17

The Word is Jesus. Go back and read the beginning of the Bible quote again. I fixed it.
It doesn't make sense that Jesus is God.

Besides, the Bible is made up from ancient times.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 17

The blatantly obvious problem you have when discussing the bible chaney3, is that you don't know it.

E

Moves
22 Jul 17

Of course if you believe the Bible is made up you should totally ignore it and go on with your life without it.

c

Moves
22 Jul 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
The blatantly obvious problem you have when discussing the bible chaney3, is that you don't know it.
Yes I do.

It was taken from previous cultures.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 17
1 edit

Yes I do.

It was taken from previous cultures.
You are well known on here for calling the bible man-made BS, despite claiming in your first ever post at rhp that you've always been a Christian. This is duplicity is nothing new and no one is impressed. Do you have something of substance to offer or discuss?

c

Moves
22 Jul 17

You are well known on here for calling the bible man-made BS, despite claIming in your first ever post at rhp that you've always been a Christian. This is duplicity is nothing new and no one is impressed. Do you have something of substance to offer or discuss?
Yes.

The Bible is plagiarism.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 17
1 edit

Yes.

The Bible is plagiarism.
Presumably this revelation is something you somehow experienced between the period of 'always being a Christian" and 'never being a Christian', correct?

c

Moves
22 Jul 17

Presumably this revelation something you somehow experienced between the period of 'always being a Christian" and 'never being a Christian', correct?
You have been a Christian for over 30 years. And.....you are a horrible person.

Being a Christian is over rated.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 17

You have been a Christian for over 30 years. And.....you are a horrible person.

Being a Christian is over rated.
Enjoy you Friday lash chaney3.

c

Moves
22 Jul 17

Enjoy you Friday lash chaney3.
Your 'humility thread' is over.

You are an a-hole, but won't admit it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 17
1 edit

Your 'humility thread' is over.

You are an a-hole, but won't admit it.
What is your opinion of Colossians 1:15-17 in relation to the OP?