Jehovah's Witness a Masonic Offshoot ?

Jehovah's Witness a Masonic Offshoot ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Wow you have made yourself equal to God, you have become just as Satan stated, 'just like God'. I bow to the God-man Jaywill. Forgive me master I am a poor sinner I should have recognised your divinity sooner. 😵
Wow you have made yourself equal to God, you have become just as Satan stated, 'just like God'. I bow to the God-man Jaywill. Forgive me master I am a poor sinner I should have recognised your divinity sooner.

The salvation that God has prepared makes man sons of God.
To be sons of God is to be God in life and nature yet not in His headship and Fatherhood.

What is the son of a whale?
It is a whale.

What is the son of a horse?
It is a horse.

What is the son of a human being?
It is a human being.

What is a son of God ?
It is God.
It is of the "species" of God. That is what the sons of God collectively, aggregately as a "holy city" are a corporate incorporation of God in humanity.

Godmen is God mingled with man.
This is God's salvation whether you or Satan likes it or not.

Satan's way was of rebellion to become like God through the knowledge of good and evil.

God's way for the man made already in the image of God (like God) to become more like God was to partake of God as life.

That is God's way was for man to take in "the tree of life" .

However the redeemed will never share the incommunicable attributes of God such as -

We shall not become objects of worship.
We shall not become omnipresent.
We shall not become omnipotent.
We shall not become omniscient.
We shall not become Creators of universes.

But if you have not considered that "sons of God" in the New Testament salvation really means God dispensed into people that they may be a corporate expression of God, then you don't understand the Bible.

So Satan did try to USURP God's authority.
To be born of God and receive Him as life is to become like Him the divine way rather than the Satanic way.

You have never grasped the signigicance of the two trees in Eden
the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

So becomming God in life and nature, but not in His Headship, is exactly what God's eternal purpose is. And Jesus said He is the grain of wheat that died to produce much fruit - or many grains like Himself.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless the grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it abides alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit." (John 12:24)

Christ died that what He is might be duplicated in many redeemed and saved believers. He would not abide alone. He would go to the cross to multiply to much fruit, like the original grain.

So your ignorant complaint is not against Witness Lee or the local churches. It is against the word of God.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 15

So we can see why Jehovah's Witness doctrine is opposed to the will of Jehovah.

Jehovah God says that the children of God will be like Him.
The Jehovah's Witnesses are against that.

Of course they don't believe that Christ is God become a man.
So being LIKE Christ, transformed into His image, and conformed to the image of the FIrstborn Son, they do not believe is really becomming like God.

But the Bible says the redeemed will be like Christ according to God's will for His children.

"Beloved, now we are the children of God, and it has not yet been manifested what we will be. We know that if He is manifested, we will be like Him because we will see Him even as He is." (1 John 3:2)

And contrary to Robbie's criticism of unhealthy belief, the Apostle John follows to say that everyone with this hope in himself on Christ purifies himself.

"And everyone who has this hope set on Him purifies himself, even as He is pure." (verse 3)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

When we say that we become God in life and nature but not in the Godhead we mean that the millions or billions of saved redeemed ones become a corporate expression of God.

No individual can express God so fully. The temple of God in the end - New Jerusalem, "the holy city" is a corporate matter.

All the sons of God are being built up into a corporate expression of the mingling of God and man.

The entire city is the counterpart of Christ and matches Christ to be like HIm in an aggregate and corporate way.

The saved are therefore in the process of being God and man mingled. And for this the Lord Jesus uttered His mighty prayer in John 17, including these words -

"That they all may be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us; that the world may believe that You have sent Me.

And the glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they all may be one, even as We are one.

I in them, and You in Me, that they may be PERFECTED into one, that the world may know that You have sent Me and have loved them even as You have loved Me." (John 17:21-23)

This is a PROCESS of bringing about the mingling of the Triune God with man.

Process, because "that they may be PERFECTED ... into one."

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by sonship
So we can see why Jehovah's Witness doctrine is opposed to the will of Jehovah.

Jehovah God says that the children of God will be like Him.
The Jehovah's Witnesses are against that.

Of course they don't believe that Christ is God become a man.
So being LIKE Christ, transformed into His image, and conformed to the image of the FIrstborn Son, they ...[text shortened]... "And everyone who has this hope set on Him purifies himself, even as He is pure." (verse 3)
[/b]
Is this Witness Lee's doctrine of evilution of man to god? 🙄

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
🙄 Indeed Jonah Hindu! mind boggling

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 15
3 edits

So now we bring RJHinds back to the word of God.

Conformation is the phrase we use according to "CONFORMED" to His image -

"Because those whom He foreknew, He also predestinated to be CONFORMED to the image of His Son, that He might be the FIrstborn among many brothers." (Romans 8:29)

Not evolution but conformation.

And TRANSFORMATION is another word we use according to "TRANSFORMED" into the same image from glory to glory.

"We all .. are being TRANSFORMED into the same image ... even as from the Lord Spirit" (2 Cor. 3:18)

So my ignorant RJHinds, the more biblical words for this process are conformation and transformation not evolution.

And we also could speak of sanctification and glorification.

So I know EVOLUTION or your "EVILUTION" are words that serve as the ultimate boogy man for Creation Evangelism. But conformation, sanctification, glorification, transfiguration are all words in the Bible involving God making us like Himself.

Its in a book called "The Bible". Why don't you put down Ken Ham for a little while, pick up a Bible and really read the New Testament sometime.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 15
2 edits

Please notice readers. The pot shots get shorter and shorter until the discussion to them is like a chat room.

This is a sure sign of having no substance. Watch how Robbie and RJHinds write more and more one line cracks to just "keep it up" as mockers.

Watch them just accumulate more and more little mocking one liners with little graphic animations or cute facial monikers.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

Please notice readers. The pot shots get shorter and shorter until the discussion to them is like a chat room.

This is a sure sign of having no substance. Watch how Robbie and RJHinds write more and more one line cracks to just "keep it up" as mockers.

Watch them just accumulate more and more little mocking one liners with little graphic animations or cute facial monikers.
Have we disappointed you god like one?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Apr 15

So now we bring RJHinds back to the word of God.

Conformation is the phrase we use according to [b]"CONFORMED"
to His image -

"Because those whom He foreknew, He also predestinated to be CONFORMED to the image of His Son, that He might be the FIrstborn among many brothers." (Romans 8:29)

Not evolution but conformation.

And TR ...[text shortened]... n Ken Ham for a little while, pick up a Bible and really read the New Testament sometime.[/b]
So instead of the theory of evolution or EVIL-lution, your propose the theory of conformation, sanctification, glorification, and transfiguration in which God is at work again as in the theory of creation?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15

So instead of the theory of evolution or EVIL-lution, your propose the theory of conformation, sanctification, glorification, and transfiguration in which God is at work again as in the theory of creation?
Is that really what he believes?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Is that really what he believes?
I'm not sure. That is why I was asking the question. Did you notice the questuion mark?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Apr 15

Witness Lee on the Trinity

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 15
2 edits

It is not me who invented the teachings of "conformation, sanctification, glorification, and transfiguration" . That is why I encouraged you to read The Bible. These are Bible words with Bible concepts.

And it has to do not with the old creation but the new creation.

"So then if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away, behold they have become new." ( 2 Cor. 5:17)

In Creation Research Evangelism they usually only speak about the old creation. They do not talk much about the new creation which is God dispensing Himself into man.

They mention redemption.
They do mention the forgiveness of sins which came in through Adam. But that is about all of New Testament truth I hear.

The opportunity for man to receive the life of God was closed off to man after he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ( Genesis 3:21-24).

"And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now lest he put forth his hand and take also from the tree of life and live forever...

So He drove the man out, and at the east of the garden of Eden He placed the cherubim and a flaming sword which turned in every direction to guard the way to the tree of life."

God's salvation through Christ opened the way for man to partake of the divine life of God.

Regeneration, conformation, sanctification, glorification and transfiguration are New Testament truths about God dispensing Himself as life into man.

Deification or "theosis" is something that Greek Orthodoxy has taught for centuries. Witness Lee did not invent such a concept. He faithfully helped us get into the reality of these neglected matters through the practical building up of local churches.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 15

Witness Lee on the Trinity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEZGaLpAwJY
Witnesss Lee on the Trinity

The serious researcher would find out by going to specific books ON that subject to find out.

Some suggested books on the Trinity:
1.)
The Clear Scriptural Revelation Concerning the Triune God by Witness Lee

http://www.contendingforthefaith.org/responses/booklets/triune.html

2.) The Revelation of the Triune God According to the Pure Word of God by Witness Lee

http://www.contendingforthefaith.org/responses/booklets/revelation.html

3.) The Divine Trinity as Revealed in the Holy Word by Witness Lee

http://www.ministrybooks.org/SearchMinBooksDsp.cfm?id=2BE9DA1FC1C2

4.) Living In and With the Divine Trinity by Witness Lee

http://www.ministrybooks.org/SearchMinBooksDsp.cfm?id=2FECDD19C3

5.) The Triune God to Be Life to the Tripartite Man by Witness Lee

http://www.ministrybooks.org/SearchMinBooksDsp.cfm?id=2FECDE1FC5

There is more. Here is sample of the last book:

THE ESSENTIAL AND ECONOMICAL TRINITY

In church history certain terms were invented in order to describe the relationship between the three of the Divine Trinity. The term essential Trinity describes the oneness which exists among the three of the Divine Trinity. The term economical Trinity describes the distinction between the three of the Divine Trinity. The Father, the Son, and the Spirit are absolutely one in essence. This is the essential Trinity. But in God's economy to carry out His purpose of dispensing Himself into His chosen people, He is three. This is the economical Trinity. In His economy, the Divine Trinity is distinctly the Father, the Son, and the Spirit. The Father planned, the Son redeemed through His vicarious death, and the Spirit seals the redeemed ones (Eph. 1:4-14).
AFTER THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST,
THE SPIRIT OF GOD, THE THIRD OF THE DIVINE TRINITY, BECOMING THE LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT

After the resurrection of Christ, the Spirit of God, the Third of the Divine Trinity, has become the life-giving Spirit as the aggregate of the Divine Trinity, the consummated, compound Spirit of the processed Triune God, even the consummation of the processed God (1 Cor. 15:45b; John 7:39; Matt. 28:19b; Phil. 1:19b; Rev. 22:17). The life-giving Spirit is too great. He is the aggregate, the totality, of the Divine Trinity. The aggregate of the Father, the Son, and the Spirit is the life-giving Spirit. He is the consummated, compound Spirit of the processed Triune God.

The life-giving Spirit as the compound Spirit is composed of a number of elements compounded together. This compound Spirit is typified by the compound ointment in Exodus 30:23-25. A hin of olive oil, which was the base of the ointment, was compounded together with the spices of myrrh, cinnamon, calamus, and cassia. The oil typifies the Holy Spirit, and the four spices typify Christ's humanity and divinity with His death and resurrection. The life-giving Spirit includes many elements just as many modern medicines are compounded with different elements in order to heal certain illnesses. The life-giving Spirit has been compounded with the Holy Spirit as the base, and the humanity, divinity, death, and resurrection of Christ as the elements.

Today the Holy Spirit, the life-giving Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus, the Spirit of Christ, the Spirit of Jesus Christ, is the consummation of the processed Triune God. If we would experience God today as the consummated God, we have to experience the Spirit. Day by day, morning until evening, our Christian life, our Christian walk, and our Christian experience are all a matter of enjoying the consummation of the processed Triune God, who is the life-giving Spirit. From the day that I saw this, my whole Christian life was revolutionized.

In Genesis 1 the Divine Trinity is indicated (vv. 1, 26), but the Bible does not give a clear word concerning the Trinity until the resurrection is consummated. In resurrection the Triune God was fully processed. As the consummated Triune God, He is available for people to be baptized into Him (Matt. 28:19). As the life-giving Spirit, He is also the bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ (Phil. 1:19). Today the Spirit of Christ is the bountiful supply of the divine-human person of Christ, the cross of Christ, and the resurrection of Christ. Eventually, the Bible closes with a declaration from the consummation of the processed Triune God, the Spirit, and from the perfection of the transformed tripartite man, the bride (Rev. 22:17). The consummated Triune God and the perfected tripartite man are married. They become the unique couple in the universe.

(The Triune God to Be Life to the Tripartite Man, Chapter 15, Section 2)

rc

Moves
25 Apr 15
1 edit

sounds like Alister Crowley's occult book, magic in theory and practice. He also laid emphasis on the self, infcat it was paramount to his system.