It's God verses the Steelers

It's God verses the Steelers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
08 Jan 12
2 edits

I just started watching Tim Tebow take on the Steelers. Tebow just threw a touchdown even though a defender was covering him like a blanket.

I guess it's like Pharaoh watching the Red Sea part before your eyes. Sure, you have the better equipment and men, but...............😛

Moves
09 Jan 12

Originally posted by whodey
I just started watching Tim Tebow take on the Steelers. Tebow just threw a touchdown even though a defender was covering him like a blanket.

I guess it's like Pharaoh watching the Red Sea part before your eyes. Sure, you have the better equipment and men, but...............😛
Before the game I was thinking through my analysis of how the NFL defensive coordinators have "solved" Tim Tebow, to post on the Sports forum.

Now I am merely savoring the best tweet on the SI coverage site:

"God defeats Satan in OT!"

w

Moves
09 Jan 12

Originally posted by JS357
Before the game I was thinking through my analysis of how the NFL defensive coordinators have "solved" Tim Tebow, to post on the Sports forum.

I got a picture of Tebow making the touchdown signal after his last TD.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/charlton%20heston%20as%20moses/kpstahmer/BBS/charlton_heston_as_moses.jpg?o=2

You know, there is something about that guy that reminds me of something.

Moves
09 Jan 12

Originally posted by JS357

Sorry God plays against Satan (aka Belicheck) next week and evil will triumph.

w

Moves
09 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Ullr
Sorry God plays against Satan (aka Belicheck) next week and evil will triumph.
Ever heard of ropeadope? It's kinda like Christ on a cross. Things may appear a certain way, , but.........

w

Moves
10 Jan 12
1 edit

w

Moves
10 Jan 12

So Tim Tebow, Eli Manning, and Tom Brady all show up at heavens gate as Jesus greets them on his throne. Tim gets on his knees and says how humbled he for being in his presence. Eli then pipes up and thanks Jesus for his ability and oppurtunities given to him. Then Tom looks over and says, "Um, I think you are in my seat." 😛

Tim!!! Slay that uncircumcised Philistine on the football field!!! 😠

s

Moves
11 Jan 12

Go Tim...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/another-sunday-miracle-tebow-connects-game-winning-80-013306463.html

Moves
15 Jan 12

Oh well, Jesus didn't show up to play today. Satan advances to the AFC Championship game.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
15 Jan 12

Oh well, Jesus didn't show up to play today. Satan advances to the AFC Championship game.
It's Saturday and He is Jewish afterall. 🙂

Moves
15 Jan 12

I think this proves once and for all that there is no god and Jesus is a fraud. You can all throw away your bibles now. The discussions on this forum have been a lot of fun. I'll miss it. Goodye.

w

Moves
15 Jan 12

I think this proves once and for all that there is no god and Jesus is a fraud. You can all throw away your bibles now. The discussions on this forum have been a lot of fun. I'll miss it. Goodye.
First the prophets were killed, then Christ goes to the cross, and then his followers all die a martyres death for following him and then Christians were fed to the lions etc. Is it then any wonder that Tebow met this fate? At least they didn't kill him. 😕

w

Moves
15 Jan 12

I just got reminded as to why I gave up on the NFL.

Oh well, I guess its back to ignoring the NFL altogether. One thing is for sure, I bet they miss the Tebow ratings. They would have faired much better with Tebow winning this game than without him. 😉

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
15 Jan 12

I'd rather think Jesus is real and there is a God. God has bigger fish to fry.

w

Moves
15 Jan 12

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
I'd rather think Jesus is real and there is a God. God has bigger fish to fry.
The Dolphins!!! ðŸ˜