Isaac Newton, search for god.

Isaac Newton, search for god.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
15 Oct 09

Originally posted by black beetle
Nope! I told Ulysses that in my opinion ...a6 is nesessary for that system -I just explained him that the Najdorf is not exactly my taste and that I prefer the Schevy, therefore I would need exhausting preparation at the Najdorf in order to overcome my antipathy for an early ..a6, an antipathy caused because of my inclination for the Scheveningen and it ...[text shortened]... other hand, since I always play 1.d4, I don't feel that I have to bother with the Najdorf;
😵
ok, its good, i understand now! yes it is totally necessary, the thing is, crafty old Fischer when playing Najdorf himself , after the black plays the ...a6, Fischer the fox played h3.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
15 Oct 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ok, its good, i understand now! yes it is totally necessary, the thing is, crafty old Fischer when playing Najdorf himself , after the black plays the ...a6, Fischer the fox played h3.
Oh ye foxy Scot this ole bug sees ye remember that fine Fischer-Najdorf 1-0 Varna Olympiad 1962, where Big Bobby outplayed Najdorf's Najdorf 14 moves after the brilliant 7.Nd5!?
Whatta game😵