Is this the “mark” of the beast?

Is this the “mark” of the beast?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
20 Sep 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
<Not to mention an existence of reduced human interactions).>

If this is a byproduct of the chip, humanity will insist in a loud, unified voice that you get your chip immediately.
there has already been a huge reduction of human interaction starting when the computers stepped into our lives.

the greatest addiction in our lifetime is happening right under our noses, literally. The cell phone

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Sep 18

Originally posted by @pudgenik
At the rate governments do complete testing on drugs, i would wonder if a 30yr test study has been done on the side affects of any thing graphed to the under skin
I don’t believe 30 years will go by after that starts.

P

Moves
20 Sep 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I don’t believe 30 years will go by after that starts.
it will be a unique time. that is for sure

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Sep 18

there has already been a huge reduction of human interaction starting when the computers stepped into our lives.

the greatest addiction in our lifetime is happening right under our noses, literally. The cell phone
<the greatest addiction in our lifetime is happening right under our noses, literally. The cell phone>

tiger doesn’t use his cell phone very much and frequently leaves it in the pub or his locker at Shetland Primary.

I think tiger’s greatest addictions (by far) are ale and PB. Going without either for more than eight hours causes tiger to throw a temper tantrum.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 Sep 18

At the rate governments do complete testing on drugs, i would wonder if a 30yr test study has been done on the side affects of any thing graphed to the under skin
Indeed sir.

In the year 2036 human chips will become mandatory.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Sep 18

it will be a unique time. that is for sure
The bloodiest in human history

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Sep 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
.., it’s quite frightening no matter what your religious or non-religious perspective.
Are you frightened by the events described in the Bible about the end of the world?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @secondson
Are you frightened by the events described in the Bible about the end of the world?
No, are you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @secondson
The only thing that frightens tiger is being cut off at the pub.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Sep 18

The bloodiest in human history
Why would you think that?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Why would you think that?
The mark of the beast is in planted into the hand or forehead, it is one of the signs for the
end of days, and I mean that literally not figuratively, the end of the world.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Sep 18

The mark of the beast is in planted into the hand or forehead, it is one of the signs for the
end of days, and I mean that literally not figuratively, the end of the world.
Did the bible say anything about a mark being 'in planted' ... whatever that is.?

w

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Did the bible say anything about a mark being 'in planted' ... whatever that is.?
Earth to Raj.

I await your interpretation as to what the mark is referring to.

Well?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @whodey
Earth to Raj.

I await your interpretation as to what the mark is referring to.

Well?
You can ask again and again.

I do not know. Neither do you. My professed ignorance about this matter of the mark, does not make your wild guesses and nonsense interpretation correct.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
21 Sep 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
No, are you?
So now you're going to backpedal about saying it's frightening?

I would have said something quite different. Like, isn't it amazing to be privileged to be living in the most pivotal point in the history of the world? That the events we see unfolding around us coincide so neatly with what the Bible says concerning the end times.

But you can't say that because you're scared of the fact that all the prophecy depicting the last days end with the wrath of God poured out on a Christ rejecting world.

We're nearly there. Pray that God will grant a revival and allow a great harvest before He calls His bride home and the world is left in darkness.