Is this the “mark” of the beast?

Is this the “mark” of the beast?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Sep 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Irrelevant nonsense. How is the use of a microchip Satanic or how is it the mark of the Beast?

I know you do not have any answer to that but you just believe it. How do you church people sleep at night with all that nonsense in your head?

The bible explains exactly what is satanic and a microchip does not qualify.
It is what the Beast uses to mark and restrict people from buying and selling. It is called
the mark of the Beast because of who is using it, not because it is a piece of technology.

Revelation 13: 16-18
16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kellyjay
It is what the Beast uses to mark and restrict people from buying and selling. It is called
the mark of the Beast because of who is using it, not because it is a piece of technology.

Revelation 13: 16-18
16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no o ...[text shortened]... tanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
And the mark is 666. Where is there any evidence that anyone is placing a mark 666 on the right had or on the forehead or anyone ? So far what I have seen you done is deceitful. Because you realize that the bible does not in any way whatsoever mention any implant, you have inserted the word 'implant' in your discussion as if the bible says implant.

This kind of thing is typical of Christians. You have missed the essence of the teachings of the Bible and instead focused on the superficial mechanics of this scenario, even changing what the bible says to match some incorrect church doctrine.

The essence of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles is love, charity and good works. Christians like you have changed it to professing belief in Christ.

Here now the essence of this matter of the Beast is WORSHIPING THE BEAST OR HIS IMAGE. This is what is Satanic and what is evil because it involves WORSHIP. It is therefore idolatry which God hates.

An implant which is NOT A MARK and which simply replaces your ID card or credit card cannot possibly be construed as worshiping anyone or anything. You are already using these cards.

You Christians are superfical and childish.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 18

Originally posted by @pudgenik
Tell me, if we look at the apple (Adam and Eve) as the tech. the simple matter of God saying. "you are not allowed to eat from this tree" The apple itself is not evil, but the act of eating it was.

Bible, scripture, Word of God. God's word tells us not to. The tech itself is not evil, but the act of taking it, defying God, is. And whatever that tech is, that allows for us to buy, sell and trade. Will leave the Mark of the Beast on you
Something is missing here Pudgenik. How does this buying and selling leave a mark of 666 ON MY RIGHT HAND?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
25 Sep 18

Something is missing here...
There's more missing in you than you know.

You seem incapable of making a single positive biblically based contribution to the topic.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 18

Originally posted by @secondson
There's more missing in you than you know.

You seem incapable of making a single positive biblically based contribution to the topic.
So what have you contributed to this thread? Are you another' implant mark of the beast' Christian? I suspect you are. That would add to the already long list of doctrines you hold on to which are not in the bible.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
26 Sep 18

So what have you contributed to this thread? Are you another' implant mark of the beast' Christian? I suspect you are. That would add to the already long list of doctrines you hold on to which are not in the bible.
Next time don't look in the mirror while typing.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Sep 18

Originally posted by @secondson
Next time don't look in the mirror while typing.
You are a complete waste.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
26 Sep 18

You are a complete waste.
And you're an incomplete waste.

w

Moves
26 Sep 18

So for clarification, if the government forced us to obtain a chip of some sort to be implanted in order to buy and sell, you would be the first in line.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Sep 18

Originally posted by @whodey
So for clarification, if the government forced us to obtain a chip of some sort to be implanted in order to buy and sell, you would be the first in line.
I do not answer, neither do I ask personal questions. My purpose here is to discuss bible doctrine.

The bible says that it is the worship of the Beast that is a grave sin and those who do it will be destroyed. You have so far not been able to demonstrate how an implant equates to worship of the Beast. It seems that you do not know who or what his Beast is. So your conclusions on this matter appears flawed.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Sep 18

I do not answer, neither do I ask personal questions. My purpose here is to discuss bible doctrine.

The bible says that it is the worship of the Beast that is a grave sin and those who do it will be destroyed. You have so far not been able to demonstrate how an implant equates to worship of the Beast. It seems that you do not know who or what his Beast is. So your conclusions on this matter appears flawed.
You asked me if I was a pastor, isn't that personal? I think you should stop saying that
because you do ask personal questions, and you make claims about peoples lives you
have no way of knowing yet you condemn them.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Sep 18

You asked me if I was a pastor, isn't that personal? I think you should stop saying that
because you do ask personal questions, and you make claims about peoples lives you
have no way of knowing yet you condemn them.
Please provide the thread and page # where i asked you that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Sep 18

Please provide the thread and page # where i asked you that.
Page 10 in this thread, you asked,
"More BS. Do you as a pastor fool anyone with that?"
Back handed, but you without a doubt got personal.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Sep 18

Page 10 in this thread, you asked,
"More BS. Do you as a pastor fool anyone with that?"
Back handed, but you without a doubt got personal.
Did i ask if you were a pastor? NO.
Did i ask any personal question expecting an answer? NO.
It is called a rhetorical question and requires no answer.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Sep 18

Did i ask if you were a pastor? NO.
Did i ask any personal question expecting an answer? NO.
It is called a rhetorical question and requires no answer.
It was part of the question, man up.