Is it okay to test God?

Is it okay to test God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
10 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
The bible contains rules and guidelines for Jews, Christians [Jews & Gentiles] and NonChristian Gentiles.

Those who are in the Christian category are in the most privileged position because they have first hand the teachings of Christ and the promise of Christ of eternal life if they follow Him. These Christians must have both faith in Christ and good ...[text shortened]... he elect of God, a chosen people who are picked to serve with Christ during the millennial reign
This post seems to add a lot more of 'faith' and 'belief' in Jesus than normal for you.

Generally, you seem to imply that an atheist with NO faith or belief can get to Heaven based solely on works that are pleasing to God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jun 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
This post seems to add a lot more of 'faith' and 'belief' in Jesus than normal for you.

Generally, you seem to imply that an atheist with NO faith or belief can get to Heaven based solely on works that are pleasing to God.
You did not understand my post.

c

Moves
10 Jun 18

You did not understand my post.
Okay, maybe I didn't.

Care to try again?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jun 18

Okay, maybe I didn't.

Care to try again?
Jews are under one law.
Christians are under another.
NonChristizns are under yet another

c

Moves
10 Jun 18

Jews are under one law.
Christians are under another.
NonChristizns are under yet another
I don't understand that either.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18

Well sonship and his type will make a big hullabaloo about such things. Chances are that your dream has nothing at all to do with God contacting you. If it happens often then you should get worried [or excited]. What God dislikes is ultimatums like .. contact me or I will kill myself. Some have done it like that and you know what happened ... 😀
Yes

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18
1 edit

I can remember Ghost telling about the kind of person he his. I would say that if he did not exaggerate, then God has already spoken to him and he is actually following some of the commandments of Christ pertaining to showing love and compassion to those in need.
Yes, now if he could treat the worst of us as he treats the best of us he may get that lesson .ie . Love and compassion

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Are you getting all Paul on chaney?
Lol

God likes humour

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Lol

God likes humour
You’re killing threads far better than I ever did. You’re brilliant, Karoly!

You’re not just content to be the last poster in each thread. You must have the last 5 to 6 posts in each thread. Magnifique!

I tip my hat to you, sir!

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Jun 18

Maybe you can try being less arrogant? 🙂

It could help.
😏

(Even my emoticons are arrogant).

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jun 18

Is it okay to drive 30 mph under all conditions? Sometimes 25 mph is correct, or 80 mph
in some places. God says test Him in some of His promises, like our giving not hording
our wealth, but other times testing God like putting our lives at risk, is not to be done as
Jesus being told by the devil throw himself off the pinnacle of the temple.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
You’re killing threads far better than I ever did. You’re brilliant, Karoly!

You’re not just content to be the last poster in each thread. You must have the last 5 to 6 posts in each thread. Magnifique!

I tip my hat to you, sir!
Yawn._. Lol

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Is it okay to drive 30 mph under all conditions? Sometimes 25 mph is correct, or 80 mph
in some places. God says test Him in some of His promises, like our giving not hording
our wealth, but other times testing God like putting our lives at risk, is not to be done as
Jesus being told by the devil throw himself off the pinnacle of the temple.
Define wealth?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Define wealth?
What is yours