is hetrosexuality killing africa?

is hetrosexuality killing africa?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
07 Feb 13
2 edits

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
That's what they're for RC, didn't you know?
the anus is not designed for sex dude, the vagina most certainly is. See the doctors notes and suck it up into your mind!

http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html?vm=r&s=1

rc

Moves
07 Feb 13
1 edit

That's what they're for RC, didn't you know?
double post.

rc

Moves
08 Feb 13
1 edit

waz up, has palfie finally realised that what the dos says is correct? oh dear.

e

Moves
08 Feb 13

your flying in this one aren't you, you have educated me robbie, i know now that RHP blocks swear words.

rc

Moves
08 Feb 13

Originally posted by e4chris
your flying in this one aren't you, you have educated me robbie, i know now that RHP blocks swear words.
its not about us e4chris, there are bigger issues than you or I. 🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Feb 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its not about us e4chris, there are bigger issues than you or I. 🙂
If anal sex is the culprit in HIV then explain this:

1 in 4 cases of HIV are among hetro women in africa:

http://www.amfar.org/about_hiv_and_aids/facts_and_stats/statistics__women_and_hiv_aids/

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
08 Feb 13

the anus is not designed for sex dude, the vagina most certainly is. See the doctors notes and suck it up into your mind!

Firstly, I was talking about the vagina - your apparent obsession with the anus appears to have clouded your reason. Secondly, it is not 'designed' at all. Thirdly, what do you think the primary function of the sexual organs is? I would suggest that it is reproduction, not, as you are implying, sexual intercourse. Fourth, if I did want medical advice on female genitalia, I would certainly not choose a website hosted by catholiceducation.org discussing homosexuality. Good heavens man, what are you like?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
08 Feb 13
1 edit

Catholic education? Do my eyes deceive me?

It should also be stated that your fascination with people's bottoms is a little strange to say the least.

Moves
08 Feb 13
1 edit

Firstly, I was talking about the vagina - your apparent obsession with the anus appears to have clouded your reason. Secondly, it is not 'designed' at all. Thirdly, what do you think the primary function of the sexual organs is? I would suggest that it is reproduction, not, as you are implying, sexual intercourse. Fourth, if I did want medical advic ...[text shortened]... hosted by catholiceducation.org discussing homosexuality. Good heavens man, what are you like?
RC here is demonstrating perfectly how dangerous faith based religious thinking is.

Because he is irrationally and idiotically convinced that everything was designed by his god.
He sees a purpose and intention behind the function of everything that in reality just doesn't exist.

Whether RC was a bigoted and ignorant homophobe before he became a JW I can't say.

But his religion has certainly given him freedom to express and strengthen his vile and pathetic bigotry.

EDIT: and the idea that the human body is not just designed but perfectly designed is so plainly and
evidently wrong that I struggle to comprehend how anyone could possibly believe it.

rc

Moves
08 Feb 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
If anal sex is the culprit in HIV then explain this:

1 in 4 cases of HIV are among hetro women in africa:

http://www.amfar.org/about_hiv_and_aids/facts_and_stats/statistics__women_and_hiv_aids/
I have already addressed this, three times already. Why dont you address the issues that are raised by the medical evidence. Such slithering around and attempting to deflect away from the issue with vain references to Africa will not help you, the fact is, homosexuality is a health hazard and because of its very nature, among men, it creates disease that are endemic to the practice

rc

Moves
08 Feb 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Catholic education? Do my eyes deceive me?
yes that is correct, catholic education, a wonderful expose of the dangers of homosexuality, ranging from the identification and classification of endemic disease, to the psychological trauma of those who practice it from a medical professional.

Moves
08 Feb 13

I have already addressed this, three times already. Why dont you address the issues that are raised by the medical evidence. Such slithering around and attempting to deflect away from the issue with vain references to Africa will not help you, the fact is, homosexuality is a health hazard and because of its very nature, among men, it creates disease that are endemic to the practice
Wear a condom, don't sleep around. Problem solved.

Two people having (any kind of) sex, neither of whom are carrying an STD, will after
sex still not have any STD's.

STD's can be transmitted by ANY kind of sex, with differing transmission probabilities,
which means the problem is people not having protected sex and having too many
concurrent partners.

Neither of which are problems specific to anal sex.

Also your claim that the human body is designed by your god is a claim you must prove
before it has ANY validity.

Given that science and common sense roundly disproves your claim of design your argument
has no validity.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
08 Feb 13

yes that is correct, catholic education, a wonderful expose of the dangers of homosexuality, ranging from the identification and classification of endemic disease, to the psychological trauma of those who practice it from a medical professional.
A JW referencing Catholic literature. You'll be celebrating Christmas next.

rc

Moves
08 Feb 13

Firstly, I was talking about the vagina - your apparent obsession with the anus appears to have clouded your reason. Secondly, it is not 'designed' at all. Thirdly, what do you think the primary function of the sexual organs is? I would suggest that it is reproduction, not, as you are implying, sexual intercourse. Fourth, if I did want medical advic ...[text shortened]... hosted by catholiceducation.org discussing homosexuality. Good heavens man, what are you like?
nope, there was a comparison between he vagina and the anus, clearly the scientific empirical evidence is that the vagina is designed for intercourse whereas the anus is not. Some of the lamest excuses ever have been proffered in an attempt to mitigate this disparity, ranging from references to Aids in Africa to foot fetishes to child birth and menstruation. The fact that you have chosen to ignore the advice of a medical professional simply because he is a catholic speaks volumes.

rc

Moves
08 Feb 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
A JW referencing Catholic literature. You'll be celebrating Christmas next.
Cannot wait for Pancake Tuesday! 😛