Is God Punishing America For Its Crimes?

Is God Punishing America For Its Crimes?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
08 Sep 05

Maybe it's Jupiter warning America that it has bedded down with the harlot for too long. Repent of your Xtian ways and return to your Roman roots.

Maybe Loki's finally broken loose and is doling out malicious tricks.

Maybe it's Yahweh playing his manipulative game, forgiving and punishing, forgiving and punishing ad nauseam.

Or maybe somewhere a butterfly went KERCHOO!

Whatever the hell it was, it most likely had nothing to do with you or with me. So, get over yourself. The universe doesn't revolve around you or your pathetic guilt/sanctimony complex.

NowYouSeeIt

NowYouDon't

Moves
08 Sep 05

Originally posted by telerion
Whatever the hell it was, it most likely had nothing to do with you or with me. So, get over yourself. The universe doesn't revolve around you or your pathetic guilt/sanctimony complex.
Add "ego" and those are the truest words I've seen posted on any RHP forum!

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
08 Sep 05

The FSM was displeased, Louisiana doesn't use enough oregeno, the dandruff of our lord.

c

Moves
08 Sep 05

Originally posted by UncleMick
Look at the Hurricane, it can't be co-incidence.
yes uncle... yes it is a coincidence. hurricanes hit and destroy places all over the world from time to time and they don't discriminate.

let's say you were god, and you were going to punish america who would you pick? the predominatly white, fatcat, yuppy ,richy rich, limo riding stock brokers of new york who exploit every resourse and disaster on the planet to make themselves and there clients richer and richer dispite the conseqenses....

or the predominatly black, unemployed, uneducated, disenfrachized and impoverished blues players of new orleans? which group do you think would be best removed from god's point of view?

by the way it's your move, happy vacation. beware the hurricane!

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
23 Sep 05

deja vu

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
23 Sep 05

Originally posted by cavan

let's say you were god, and you were going to punish america who would you pick? the predominatly white, fatcat, yuppy ,richy rich, limo riding stock brokers of new york who exploit every resourse and disaster on the planet to make themselves and there clients richer and richer dispite the conseqenses....
You been reading from that copy of OBL's chapbook you picked up in the trash again?