Is DoctorScribbles the anti-Christ?

Is DoctorScribbles the anti-Christ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
10 Jan 07

I need proof people!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
10 Jan 07

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I need proof people!
Cause him to die via a head wound and see if he is able to come back from the dead. That oughta do it.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
11 Jan 07

I need proof people!
I have done many very, very bad things in my life. I have done things that I would be ashamed to tell my mother. I have done things that I would be ashamed to tell your mother, had she not been party to them. However, I am not the devil.

I used to be a logical lucifer in this dark, dark forum, trying to light the way along the path of critical thinking. However, I came to realize that people are stumbling not because of the dark, but because their eyes are closed. You can lead an ass to light, but you can't make him open his eyes.

ZellulΓ€rer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
11 Jan 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
You can lead an ass to light
While you've a lucifer to light your fag
Smile boys that's the style...

A
Checkmate 2 U!

Checkmating you!

Moves
11 Jan 07
2 edits

I need proof people!
This...is...a...stupid...post. 😞😞😞😞😳😳😳😳😲😲😲😲

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 Jan 07

I need proof people!
I was just coming here to start a thread saying he was going to hell.

P-

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
11 Jan 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I was just coming here to start a thread saying he was going to hell.

P-
No, I'm going to heaven. Kirksey and I are going to have a reality TV show there called Pimp my Pearly Gates.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
11 Jan 07

I have done many very, very bad things in my life. I have done things that I would be ashamed to tell my mother. I have done things that I would be ashamed to tell your mother, had she not been party to them. However, I am not the devil.

I used to be a logical lucifer in this dark, dark forum, trying to light the way along the path of cr ...[text shortened]... use their eyes are closed. You can lead an ass to light, but you can't make him open his eyes.
You can lead an ass to light, but you can't make him open his eyes.
Eye, singular.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
11 Jan 07

Originally posted by Acemaster
This...is...a...stupid...post. 😞😞😞😞😳😳😳😳😲😲😲😲
Nobody asked for your opinion Assmaster.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
12 Jan 07
1 edit

No, I'm going to heaven. Kirksey and I are going to have a reality TV show there called Pimp my Pearly Gates.
Yo, everybody comin in is going to get a beautiful gold grill so when they smile it will match the streets of gold.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
12 Jan 07

What role should we have in the show for RBHill's mother?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
12 Jan 07
1 edit

Originally posted by kirksey957
What role should we have in the show for RBHill's mother?
It's well known that she's going to hell, so she obviously won't be able to have any role on the live set. Maybe we can have some kind of man-on-the-street reporting segment where we send some ho's down with a camera to check on the burning Catholics.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
12 Jan 07

It's well known that she's going to hell, so she obviously won't be able to have any role on the live set. Maybe we can have some kind of man-on-the-street reporting segment where we send some ho's down with a camera to check on the burning Catholics.
Maybe we could pimp out a fire truck or something to give them a little taste of heaven. You have to admit that the thought of Catholic priests and nuns begging to be hosed off by ho's in a pimped out fire truck would just be too righteous.

A
Checkmate 2 U!

Checkmating you!

Moves
16 Jan 07
1 edit

Nobody asked for your opinion Assmaster.
Oh, well. They were privileged enough to get it anyway.

You don't like me, do you Hand?

r

Moves
17 Jan 07

I used to be a logical lucifer in this dark, dark forum, trying to light the way along the path of cr ...[text shortened]... use their eyes are closed. You can lead an ass to light, but you can't make him open his eyes.
meet the person who lives in his bedroom