Indians/Vedas

Indians/Vedas

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
19 Apr 12

Indians do not represent the Vedas.

Ask a thousand Indians something about religion or the Vedas and you will get a thousand interpretations.

Its like thinking every Australian knows accurate details of kangaroos or cockatoos.

Indians are rejecting their spiritual heritage or they are at least are not embracing this heritage........and they are more concerned with embracing and seeking mundane knowledge/education and buying washing machines and flat screen TV,s and mobile phones.........and are engaging in womanzing and intoxication.

Hinduism is not the Vedas.

And the Vedas are not Hinduism.

Anyone having any argument with Hinduism........has an argument with Hinduism and not the Vedas.

The word Hindu will not be found in the Vedas - and that word is actually a recent creation given to the people who worship demi-Gods

Hinduism is the misunderstood and confused religion concerning itself with demi-God worship - and there are millions of demi-Gods.

The Vedas present true religion which does not call for demi-God worship at all - but the Vedas do give information about demi-God worship and this is not to be confused with condoning demi-God worship.

However the Vedas present the Supreme Personality of Godhead - the Absolute truth cause of all causes - the Supreme Being God......and the process for developing love for God.

Persons who follow the true religion of the Vedas are called Vaisnavas...............( and although they understand Hinduism they are not involved with it)

Those who embrace Hinduism are not wrong in their affections to their particular demi-God worship........but it must be made clear that they are not worshipping the Supreme Personality of Godhead- the one true Absolute Truth God.......Sri Krsna Bhagavan.

*A demi-God is not God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Apr 12

Originally posted by Dasa

Ask a thousand Indians something about religion or the Vedas and you will get a thousand interpretations.

Its like thinking every Australian knows accurate details of kangaroos or cockatoos.

Indians are rejecting their spiritual heritage or they are at least are not embracing this heritage........and they are more co ...[text shortened]... of Godhead- the one true Absolute Truth God.......Sri Krsna Bhagavan.

*A demi-God is not God.
Are you ever going to answer any of the questions put to you?

d

Moves
19 Apr 12

Indians are rejecting their spiritual heritage or they are at least are not embracing this heritage........and they are more co ...[text shortened]... of Godhead- the one true Absolute Truth God.......Sri Krsna Bhagavan.

*A demi-God is not God.
Another two rubbish treads started. How about some of the questions you promised to answer, or would that be doing the honest thing

Moves
19 Apr 12

*A demi-God is not God.

Hey Dasa. Pobody's nerfect.

Moves
19 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357

Saw that and thought of this :-)

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
20 Apr 12

Originally posted by deenny
Another two rubbish treads started. How about some of the questions you promised to answer, or would that be doing the honest thing
Which question are you referring please?

d

Moves
20 Apr 12

Which question are you referring please?
I said questions not question. Most recent one was in the Dasa v RJHinds thread. It was " How would you deal with people who teach evolution, or other things which you call dishonest. I pointed out that I teach some of these things and I am not dishonest

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
24 Apr 12

I said questions not question. Most recent one was in the Dasa v RJHinds thread. It was " How would you deal with people who teach evolution, or other things which you call dishonest. I pointed out that I teach some of these things and I am not dishonest
If you teach falsity you are dishonest...............its as simple as that.

And big bang and evolution are false......along with the doctrines of false religion.

This age is the age of Kali - the most degraded age of the cosmic cycle and the atheists have the upper hand because our education system is run by atheists and our leaders are atheists - and if the people are not mislead by the atheists they are mis-lead by false religion - namely Islam Christianity and Judaism.

Persons teaching falsity are the majority so nothing can be done.......because who could you turn to to prevent it form happening?

Everywhere you would turn - you would only find persons who defend falsity so that is why nothing at all can be done.

However the most that could be done - is expose the falsity for what it is and some honest persons will turn from it and embrace true knowledge and true religion found in the Vedic teachings.

The Vedic teachings cannot be understood by self analysis and the person must accept a spiritual master to access its wisdom and truth.

Trying to go it alone and learn from the Vedas is not possible - for there are too many un-authorized interpretations of the Vedas on-line - which have been compiled by fools and rascals.....for profit or fame.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Apr 12

And big bang and evolution are false......along with the doctrines of false religion.

This age is the age of Kali - the most degraded age of the cosmic cycle and the atheists have the upper hand because our education system is run by atheists and our leaders are atheists - and if ...[text shortened]... ons of the Vedas on-line - which have been compiled by fools and rascals.....for profit or fame.
A person is dishonest if they say or do things that they do not believe. One
can believe things that are not true, like you do, and be very honest and still
be wrong. But to believe that your soul will be repeatedly reborn into other
bodies, animal or human, is stupid beyond belief.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Apr 12

*A demi-God is not God.
I have a fair idea of what a demi-god is.

Fact is Hinduism is not so cut and dry as you make out and your post insults me , albeit mildly, as I identify with being a hindu.
I find your thrust very elitist and I am more about the common people in the street.

It's like you cut of your nose despite your face.

d

Moves
24 Apr 12

This age is the age of Kali - the most degraded age of the cosmic cycle and the atheists have the upper hand because our education system is run by atheists and our leaders are atheists - and if ...[text shortened]... ons of the Vedas on-line - which have been compiled by fools and rascals.....for profit or fame.
I will repeat the question one more time. How would you deal with people who teach evolution? I am well aware that most of the civilised world has no problem with it. In general only those who fear knowledge have a problem.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Apr 12

I noticed that this forum was interesting precisely because their were so many different posters starting threads. I have many ideas for threads, but I try to have some sort of balance and put my op's forth when I reckon the timing is right.
It seems Dasa is oblivious to to the rest of the forum and therefor fills the front page with many of his declarations, rather than trying to get into the spirit of one op, (whether started by him or someone else) and fleshing that out.
In another thread he tried to say that we should start out own op's to address questions to him. As I said, if you start an op, which he has started many then why not answer the questions put to him there?
After all, is that not how we make a thread? 🙄

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Apr 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
A person is dishonest if they say or do things that they do not believe. One
can believe things that are not true, like you do, and be very honest and still
be wrong. But to believe that your soul will be repeatedly reborn into other
bodies, animal or human, is stupid beyond belief.
No Ron, you have the idea of reincarnation all wrong, as does Dasa.

I recommend you read up on it before you just swallow what Dasa has to say about it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Apr 12

Originally posted by JS357

I want to meet this nerfect Pobody- he/she sounds wise beyond belief🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Apr 12

But of course you are one of the guru's who can get it all right.....