Incompetent Person serving the Almighty God

Incompetent Person serving the Almighty God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 Oct 18
1 edit

@karoly-aczel said
@karoly-aczel
all you guys are such bullies!! you should be ashamed!!

This guy obviously has trouble with the English language, especially the nuances.
And you make fun of him at his expense without having a shred of evidence that he deserves this sort of treatment.
I have been trying to be as forthright, honest and patient as I can, but if someone’s is incapable of understanding what a breakfast cereal is, or what a fortune cookie is... and yet who is here offering up foot long pages of fairy complex text and expecting me to join their Facebook group with my real identity...I’m afraid my “bullshlt” antenna start twitching. A lot.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Oct 18

@divegeester said
I have been trying to be as forthright, honest and patient as I can, but if someone’s is incapable of understanding what a breakfast cereal is, or what a fortune cookie is... and yet who is here offering up foot long pages of fairy complex text and expecting me to join their Facebook group with my real identity...I’m afraid my “bullshlt” antenna start twitching. A lot.
agreed.

however there is no proof yet..

T

Moves
13 Oct 18

@divegeester said
...but if someone’s is incapable of understanding what a breakfast cereal is, or what a fortune cookie is...

You cite examples that aren't a part of all cultures and dismiss someone from another culture as "incapable of understanding" when you do? What a self-centered git.

Moves
15 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
You cite examples that aren't a part of all cultures and dismiss someone from another culture as "incapable of understanding" when you do? What a self-centered git.
I see you’re still upset about my questions.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Oct 18

@divegeester said
I see you’re still upset about my questions.
he;s not upset.... prolly just a bit dissapointed

Moves
15 Oct 18

@karoly-aczel said
he;s not upset.... prolly just a bit dissapointed
He seems upset to me.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Oct 18

@divegeester said
He seems upset to me.
awwww...

🙂

That guys a shark. You'd do well not to underestimate him.

But I digress, I'm sure ToO can answer for himself ...

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Oct 18

@karoly-aczel said

But I digress, I'm sure ToO can answer for himself ...
You'd think.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You'd think.
nope

i know

The Ghost Chamber

Moves