In Memorium:  Bbarr has met his Maker

In Memorium: Bbarr has met his Maker

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
11 Jan 06

Here lies bbarr, a wise man who wrote well.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Jan 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Here lies bbarr, a wise man who wrote well.
Do you know something as regards bbarr that the rest of us don't? He's went on extended absences before and returned.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
11 Jan 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
Do you know something as regards bbarr that the rest of us don't? He's went on extended absences before and returned.
I know that he's been removed from the Great Debate's panel of judges due to his extended, unexplained absence and his failure to reply to PMs regarding important administrative matters. If he's not going to be a judge after agreeing to, then he's dead to me.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Jan 06

I know that he's been removed from the Great Debate's panel of judges due to his extended, unexplained absence and his failure to reply to PMs regarding important administrative matters. If he's not going to be a judge after agreeing to, then he's dead to me.
Did he ever actually agree to it? He hasn't posted since November 30; did he respond to the PM asking him to be a judge which was sent about three weeks later?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
12 Jan 06
3 edits

Originally posted by no1marauder
Did he ever actually agree to it?
Yes, if RWillis is to be believed when he said, "The judges, selected for their impartiality and/or general knowledge, consist of: Bbarr, Kirksey957, Nemesio, No1marauder, and Telerion."

He also sent me a PM saying, "Bbarr and Kirksey have accepted so far."

However, if you choose not to take his word at face value, I won't blame you. For all I know, RWillis meant "not responded" when he wrote "accepted."

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
12 Jan 06

Yes, if RWillis is to be believed when he said, "The judges, selected for their impartiality and/or general knowledge, consist of: Bbarr, Kirksey957, Nemesio, No1marauder, and Telerion."

He also sent me a PM saying, "Bbarr and Kirksey have accepted so far."

However, if you choose not to take his word at face value, I won't blame you. For all I know, RWillis meant "not responded" when he wrote "accepted."
Bbarr has not moved in our game since the 27th of November. However, I am surprised you are reacting so strongly, given his record in the Verse Debt Incident.

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
12 Jan 06

I predict He will rise from beyond the grave and let Himself be known to men once more ... and all shall say: "Hail!"

The Apologist

Moves
24 Jan 06

What Great Debate?

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
24 Jan 06

Originally posted by Darfius
What Great Debate?
Look at the Debates forum. You can't miss it. It's the great one.

Pimp!

Gangster Land

Moves
24 Jan 06

Originally posted by royalchicken
Look at the Debates forum. You can't miss it. It's the great one.
I would like to say a few words in memory of my friend Bbarr.

He was hairy and I think Ivanhoe was allergic to him.

He will be missed.

Thank you,

TheSkipper

Pimp!

Gangster Land

Moves
24 Jan 06
2 edits

Bbarr's untimely death has inspired me a second time.

I do this in remembrance.

Yeah, though I read through the forum that was once in debates I will fear no fundy. For bbarr art with me, thy pirp stick and intellect they comfort me.

Thou preparest a logical argument before me to lay the smack down on mine enemies; thou annointest my head with wisdom, my forum runneth over.

Surely logic and haikus shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the forum of BBARR, MOST HOLY, FOREVER.

Amen.

TheSkipper

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
24 Jan 06

Originally posted by TheSkipper
Bbarr's untimely death has inspired me a second time.

I do this in remembrance.

Yeah, though I read through the forum that was once in debates I will fear no fundy. For bbarr art with me, thy pirp stick and intellect they comfort me.

Thou preparest a logical argument before me to lay the smack down on mine enemies; thou annointest my head with w ...[text shortened]... of my life and I shall dwell in the forum of BBARR, MOST HOLY, FOREVER.

Amen.

TheSkipper
Take your inspiration over to the 'Tony and Mark's Poetry Assignment' thread.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
25 Jan 06

BBarr will be back ..... he misses me ......

h

Cosmos

Moves
25 Jan 06

Originally posted by ivanhoe
BBarr will be back ..... he misses me ......
...like a fart in a spacesuit.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
25 Jan 06

Originally posted by howardgee
...like a fart in a spacesuit.
..... he didn't say that ..... 😛

By the way, how do you think those NASA guys solved the problem you just introduced ?