If there is a God.....

If there is a God.....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Riding the Atom Bomb

Moves
14 Jun 05

If there is a God. why does he permit so much suffering? He must see the problems down here.....
Your thoughts?

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
14 Jun 05

Trolls are vunerable to fire and acid. Some also believe they are also vunerable to sunlight.

d

Riding the Atom Bomb

Moves
14 Jun 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Trolls are vunerable to fire and acid. Some also believe they are also vunerable to sunlight.
relevance being?

look i dont want any trouble commando
😞

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
14 Jun 05

Surely you can work out what was implied?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
14 Jun 05
1 edit

Originally posted by dale21
If there is a God. why does he permit so much suffering? He must see the problems down here.....
Your thoughts?

Please read the Book of Job and the parts of the Gospel that deal with the suffering, death and resurrection of Christ.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
15 Jun 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe

Please read the Book of Job and the parts of the Gospel that deal with the suffering, death and resurrection of Christ.
Wow! a Catholic that acually read the word of God.

I take it your not one of the Catholics that goes to Church only at Christmas and/or Easter?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
15 Jun 05

Originally posted by RBHILL

I take it your not one of the Catholics that goes to Church only at Christmas and/or Easter?
RB, was that very charitable to Ivanhoe? From reading these forums you have to be aware that he reads the Bible more than most of us.

What have I come to. Look at me defending Ivanhoe.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
15 Jun 05
1 edit

RBHILL: "Wow! a Catholic that acually read the word of God."

That's mindboggling isn't it ? So you see RB .... miracles do happen.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
15 Jun 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
RB, was that very charitable to Ivanhoe? From reading these forums you have to be aware that he reads the Bible more than most of us.

What have I come to. Look at me defending Ivanhoe.
Kirk: "What have I come to. Look at me defending Ivanhoe"

You're going downhill very fast now, Kirk ..... Anything I can do ?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
15 Jun 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Kirk: "What have I come to. Look at me defending Ivanhoe"

You're going downhill very fast now, Kirk ..... Anything I can do ?
Yes, could you weigh in on the question of whether or not that was RBHill on TV yesterday holding that sign at the courthouse where Michael Jackson was that said "Repent! God loves you." I know he lives in that area.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
15 Jun 05

That really was one of the most unnecessary and insulting posts it has ever been my misfortune to read on this forum.

Although I will give you credit for using punctuation and capitalisation in a conventional manner...

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
15 Jun 05
1 edit

Originally posted by orfeo
That really was one of the most unnecessary and insulting posts it has ever been my misfortune to read on this forum.

Although I will give you credit for using punctuation and capitalisation in a conventional manner...
Love thy neighbour unless they are catholic apparently.

d

Riding the Atom Bomb

Moves
15 Jun 05

Most of the Killing in the past has been done by so called christian nations, tho im sure catholics have done their fair share. Priests and religious leaders bless troops as they go to war, but the bible says killing is wrong.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
15 Jun 05

If a troll hits with both claw attacks, it latches onto the opponent's body and tears the flesh.

d

Riding the Atom Bomb

Moves
15 Jun 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
If a troll hits with both claw attacks, it latches onto the opponent's body and tears the flesh.
let me guess...you have trolls on your bed covers anld pillow case dont you, and little troll action figures that you terrorize your action man figure with. I am dense i know, but please explain where the trolls come in?