If People don't

If People don't

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
stop hurassing me I will come after this site owners and sue them.
Stop harrassing me. I will come after this site's owners and sue them.

RB, I feel sorry for you. As much as I try to respect your efforts to positively affirm your faith in this lion's den of unbelievers, your affirmations of gross ignorance overwhelm your intended message. When you insist on making a mockery of yourself, you invite skeptics to make a mockery of Christianity. I hope that you realize that even your fellow believers are joining in the efforts to rebuke your wild and absurd declarations. Indeed, even blindfaith101 made a brief effort to rein you in, but to no avail.

Originally posted by blindfaith101
RBHILL???? http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=32171&page=2

I work with Bible believing Christians who have earned my respect. If you try a little harder to open your mind to information, you will not appear quite as foolish as you do. As a former pastor of mine was fond of saying, "a word to the wise is sufficient."

Please refrain from excessive posts, and read before you submit. Proverbs 10:19.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
30 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Stop harrassing me. I will come after this site's owners and sue them.

RB, I feel sorry for you. As much as I try to respect your efforts to positively affirm your faith in this lion's den of unbelievers, your affirmations of gross ignorance overwhelm your intended message. When you insist on making a mockery of yourself, you invite skeptics to make a m ...[text shortened]... ufficient."

Please refrain from excessive posts, and read before you submit. Proverbs 10:19.
Can that mamma eruption in any way compare to some of the senseless scurrile affronts RB & Ilk have had to endure?

A man can only endure so much...

If the spamming irks the skeptics so much, why encourage it with spammed insults?

V

Merry Crimbo Land

Moves
30 Oct 05

I thought that was a very funny joke.

Keep up the good work

and God bless

๐Ÿ™‚

W
Angler

River City

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by Halitose
If the spamming irks the skeptics so much, why encourage it with spammed insults?
Dude, stupid xtians comfort us in our spiritual darkness. It helps us feel superior. Proverbs 16:18.

a

Forgotten

Moves
31 Oct 05

I know you would not like this site to be gone, I would not either.

But When I am in heaven I would not be laughing. No saved poeple will be laughing, we are all sad for the lost.

The only one that will be laughing will be satan.
MMMUUUUUUWWWWAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAAhahahahahahaaaaaa.....
uh hum ...eh?

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
31 Oct 05

I know you would not like this site to be gone, I would not either.

But When I am in heaven I would not be laughing. No saved poeple will be laughing, we are all sad for the lost.

The only one that will be laughing will be satan.
No laughing in heaven.

Sounds like a blast.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
31 Oct 05

If you feel people are harrassing you (and they certainly are) I can advise you to report it to the mods and the site-admins asking them to stop it, because it is against the RHP Terms of Service (ToS).

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
31 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by ivanhoe
If you feel people are harrassing you (and they certainly are) I can advise you to report it to the mods and the site-admins asking them to stop it, because it is against the RHP Terms of Service (ToS).
RBHILL has a better sense of humor than you do. He doesn't need to stoop to that level.

C

Earth Prime

Moves
31 Oct 05

didn't RBHill used to be cool once.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
31 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Coconut
didn't RBHill used to be cool once.
RBHILL has always been cool in my book. He may be the most honest and candid person on the site. It's refreshing.

V

Merry Crimbo Land

Moves
31 Oct 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
RBHILL has always been cool in my book. He may be the most honest and candid person on the site. It's refreshing.
I like his stuff

RBHILL is Brill ๐Ÿ™‚

He is honest and has a good idea about life ๐Ÿ™‚ and God ๐Ÿ™‚

Zellulรคrer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
31 Oct 05

I'm sure he's heard of them. He should report you for insinuating that he's stupid.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
31 Oct 05

For what it's worth, I hear having more than one registered username is a contravention of the TOS, too.

l

Moves
31 Oct 05

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
I'm sure he's heard of them. He should report you for insinuating that he's stupid.
lol