I thinking of becoming religious

I thinking of becoming religious

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Pepperland

Moves
29 Aug 09

Originally posted by daniel58
Are you embarrassed yet?
just proves my point.

😞

d

Moves
29 Aug 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
just proves my point.

😞
Good, I'm glad you are embarrassed, maybe you will stop attacking Christians, see the light and finally become one.

g

Pepperland

Moves
29 Aug 09

Good, I'm glad you are embarrassed, maybe you will stop attacking Christians, see the light and finally become one.
thats right, Im a catholic and yet somehow Im not a christian 😕

and when did I attack christians?

d

Moves
29 Aug 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
thats right, Im a catholic and yet somehow Im not a christian 😕

and when did I attack christians?
Sorry, probably some misunderstandings, I'm A catholic too, I think of it as Catholics were the fist Christians therefore Catholics are The REAL Christians.

g

Pepperland

Moves
29 Aug 09

Sorry, probably some misunderstandings, I'm A catholic too, I think of it as Catholics were the fist Christians therefore Catholics are The REAL Christians.
you're very quick at judging people, thats one of the reasons why I despise you.

there was no evidence that I attacked christians, and yet you don't think twice before accusing me of such thing.

P

weedhopper

Moves
02 Sep 09

Originally posted by divegeester
What advice can the panel give please?
I think you should choose the religion you will follow wisely, and recommend you visit http://www.lutheran-in-sc.blogspot.com/
and ask any questions regarding Christianity there. You WILL get a straight, Bible-based answer.

a

Moves
02 Sep 09

How old are you, boy. You debate like a ten year old!!

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
02 Sep 09

Originally posted by divegeester
What advice can the panel give please?
Know what you're choosing and, more importantly, why you're choosing it.

Be especially skeptical about the most common religion around you, as there is information bias. Remember that place of birth tends to be the strongest explanatory factor in what religion people embrace, although place of birth shouldn't be relevant.

Cape Town

Moves
02 Sep 09

Paul was Catholic? Thats news to me. I always thought he was Anglican.

d

Moves
02 Sep 09

Originally posted by acb123
How old are you, boy. You debate like a ten year old!!
That's not a debate, but a statement.

d

Moves
02 Sep 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
Paul was Catholic? Thats news to me. I always thought he was Anglican.
A Nazarean originally, but then they changed the name to Christians as people who Paul preached to were so used to hearing the name of Christ, which was eventually, changed to Catholics, so Catholics Are The True Christians, or the only ones as others are just protestant why are they called that because they "protested" against The True Church. Here is the info;http://www.theopedia.com/Protestant_Reformation

And of The True Church;
http://www.thercg.org/404.php?strFull=books/thogtc.html%3Fs_kwcid=TC%7C7299%7Capostolic%2520church%7Cencyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com%7CC%7C%7C2829222451&gclid=CLfasuqv05wCFQkIswodQhcCOw

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
02 Sep 09

A Nazarean originally, but then they changed the name to Christians as people who Paul preached to were so used to hearing the name of Christ, which was eventually, changed to Catholics, so Catholics Are The True Christians, or the only ones as others are just protestant why are they called that because they "protested" against The True Church. Here is the ...[text shortened]... rch%7Cencyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com%7CC%7C%7C2829222451&gclid=CLfasuqv05wCFQkIswodQhcCOw
They were called christians first at Antioch, before that they were simply Jews who beleived that Christ was the messiah. The gentiles were spiritual jews. The word Catholic literally means universal, so all Christians are Catholic and belong to the one true church

d

Moves
02 Sep 09

Originally posted by duecer
They were called christians first at Antioch, before that they were simply Jews who beleived that Christ was the messiah. The gentiles were spiritual jews. The word Catholic literally means universal, so all Christians are Catholic and belong to the one true church
No not all Christians are Catholics, Catholics Believe that The Eucharist Is Christ, most Christians don't.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
02 Sep 09

No not all Christians are Catholics, Catholics Believe that The Eucharist Is Christ, most Christians don't.
what part of the word "catholic" are you not understanding? the word means universal, and applies to all who call themselves christian

a

Moves
03 Sep 09

That's not a debate, but a statement.
I know it's a statement. It was intended as a statement. If you wish to debate the statement, feel free.