I love beef

I love beef

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
19 Sep 11
1 edit

Cow meat is delicious. I just wanted Desa to know. I'm going to go buy a hamburger.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
19 Sep 11

Originally posted by amolv06
Cow meat is delicious. I just wanted Desa to know. I'm going to go buy a hamburger.
LMAO 😀

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
19 Sep 11

(True love is reciprical,imo)

Beef doesn't love you 😛

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
19 Sep 11

Good Luck!

You might find some beef in that hamburger ............. 😞

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
19 Sep 11

A gourmet should take care, lest instead of he/she enjoying the food, the food starts enjoying him/her. The mature person exercises control over his organs of Karmas i.e.organs dedicated to the Actions. These are: hands,feet,the eyes,the tongue,the nose, the sexual organs,the eliminating organs. If not,the organs take over the person. One of our Upanishads, the Ishavasyopanishad, says we should enjoy the pleasures of de-addiction.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
19 Sep 11

Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
A gourmet should take care, lest instead of he/she enjoying the food, the food starts enjoying him/her. The mature person exercises control over his organs of Karmas i.e.organs dedicated to the Actions. These are: hands,feet,the eyes,the tongue,the nose, the sexual organs,the eliminating organs. If not,the organs take over the person. One of our Upanishads, the Ishavasyopanishad, says we should enjoy the pleasures of de-addiction.
"Dilution"?

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
19 Sep 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
"Dilution"?
Meaning?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Sep 11

Meaning?
Obviously he is talking about two lutions. Sometimes there are three lutions which is usually referred to as trilutions. There is the much more rare derivative quadlution however, from the ancient Greek meaning to build a buggy drawn by four oxen.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Sep 11

Tofu is also delicious.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
19 Sep 11

Originally posted by Conrau K
Tofu is also delicious.
As nice as tofu is, give me a medium-rare steak any day of the week.

S

Utrecht

Moves
19 Sep 11

Kill 'm all: Mixed grill. 😵

a

Moves
19 Sep 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob
medium-rare steak
Mmmmmm....medium rare steak. 🙄 *salivates*

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Sep 11

Mmmmmm....medium rare steak. 🙄 *salivates*
I live in one of those countries where the butcher sells all the cuts of beef for the same price. Right now its about $2.50 /pound (US). I ask the butcher to cut off the tenderloin or whatever and its very cheap and very delicious ... 🙂

Anyway .. for Dasa [and Catholics]

1 Timothy 4:1-5 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
19 Sep 11

Originally posted by Rajk999
I live in one of those countries where the butcher sells all the cuts of beef for the same price. Right now its about $2.50 /pound (US). I ask the butcher to cut off the tenderloin or whatever and its very cheap and very delicious ... 🙂

Anyway .. for Dasa [and Catholics]

1 Timothy 4:1-5 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times ...[text shortened]... d, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
I apologize in advance if my question ,in any way,offends or hurts you.But from your id it may be that your name is Rajkumar.If that is so it is a Hindu name. Your total familiarity with the OT and NT makes me wonder,what is your religion. You are praising the delicious quality of beef,too. So what is your religion ? Ignore the question if you do not want to answer.And once again very sorry if this is an offending and a hurtful question.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Sep 11

I apologize in advance if my question ,in any way,offends or hurts you.But from your id it may be that your name is Rajkumar.If that is so it is a Hindu name. Your total familiarity with the OT and NT makes me wonder,what is your religion. You are praising the delicious quality of beef,too. So what is your religion ? Ignore the question if you do not want to answer.And once again very sorry if this is an offending and a hurtful question.
No apologies required. I am of East Indian descent and Im a Christian.