Humans care for animals more than god does

Humans care for animals more than god does

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jan 18

Clearly, your god cares nothing at all for animals, having already proved that in the Noah myth, killing all the land animals except those few dinosaurs and elephants and rhino's and pigs and goats and horses and buffalo, tigers, lions, giraffes, and the rest to make sure the genetic stock would remain low in diversity.

Not only disliking animals but this god kills off 99.999% of humanity to get back at some nasty humans.

Just what kind of god are you worshipping anyway?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
05 Jan 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Clearly, your god cares nothing at all for animals, having already proved that in the Noah myth, killing all the land animals except those few dinosaurs and elephants and rhino's and pigs and goats and horses and buffalo, tigers, lions, giraffes, and the rest to make sure the genetic stock would remain low in diversity.

Not only disliking animals but t ...[text shortened]... humanity to get back at some nasty humans.

So. But your wrong

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse

Not only disliking animals but t ...[text shortened]... humanity to get back at some nasty humans.

At least the animals won’t be suffering eternal torture like humans will be, as there are no animals in hell.

However there will be animals in heaven, which begs a thousand questions of sonship and his horrid philosophy.

Interesting.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 18

Originally posted by @rbhill
So. But your wrong
Animals go to heaven, so what’s your beef*?

*pun intended

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
05 Jan 18

Afterlife? Bugs get their share. So do you.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
05 Jan 18

So. But your wrong
you're

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jan 18

So. But your wrong
So, meaning my premise is correct but my conclusions aren't?

It's really funny how we have whole schools devoted to nothing but the health of animals, veterinarian training takes a lot longer than human doctors since there are so many species of animals.

It seems to me humans have a much higher sense of empathy than your god.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
05 Jan 18

Originally posted by @apathist
you're
You're after my job - get your own!

The Grammar Police ©

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jan 18

So. But your wrong
your wrong what?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
06 Jan 18

Originally posted by @apathist
you're
That's what the iphone said as I spoke it Oh well I don't care.

S. Korea

Moves
07 Jan 18

I just came here to point out that man is supposed to operate and function to some degree as the caretakers with dominion over the world. We do that role, not God.

But I am not sure how serious this thread is re: discussion.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 Jan 18

Originally posted by @jacob-verville
I just came here to point out that man is supposed to operate and function to some degree as the caretakers with dominion over the world. We do that role, not God.

But I am not sure how serious this thread is re: discussion.
Pretty serious.

Welcome to the forum.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
At least the animals won’t be suffering eternal torture like humans will be, as there are no animals in hell.

However there will be animals in heaven, which begs a thousand questions of sonship and his horrid philosophy.

Interesting.
Gentle nudge for sonship to comment.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jan 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Gentle nudge for sonship to comment.
No animals in hell, eh. That must be part of the punishment. A lot of people love their animals more than their humans.

For sure your god could give a shyte one way or the other. Thing is, it could give a shyte about humans either.

r

Moves
15 Jan 18

Excuse me but God cares very much for the animals He created
(Genesis 2:19, 20) Now Jehovah God had been forming from the ground every wild animal of the field and every flying creature of the heavens, and he began bringing them to the man to see what he would call each one; and whatever the man would call each living creature, that became its name. 20 So the man named all the domestic animals and the flying creatures of the heavens and every wild animal of the field
God gave the first man the assignment to name the animals.
Also, it seems that man was to take care of the animals, having them in subjection:
(Genesis 1:26) Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the domestic animals and all the earth and every creeping animal that is moving on the earth.”
Granted, we have not yet fulfilled that assignment, in the future it will be done.