Humans are animals, right?

Humans are animals, right?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
11 Aug 09
2 edits

Originally posted by black beetle
Nope; current facts are current facts alright, although these current facts of today they could be interprated tomorrow according to a different scientific approach (the falsification is related to the scientific approach itself and not to the given facts, and the probability of the falsification itself forces us to dismiss the products of the current f ccording to the current scientific facts and evidence ...oh ye Rabbie ye know the drill;
๐Ÿ˜ต
ok people you win, I admit it, we are a type of creation, although inherently unique. Consciousness is the prime thing as far as i can see. Consciousness and spirituality.

rc

Moves
11 Aug 09
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Robbie, could you point to me where i've stated that everything in the world is black or white, or that everything in the universe can be reduced to a yes or no answer? You may have a long time looking beacuse i've never stated anything of the sort. You're making up an argument that i've never said.

You have this strange debating technique whereby if YTHING has a simple answer. It's quite frankly bonkers of you to assume that's the case.
perhaps you are correct Noobster old son, in that i have unfairly attributed to you characteristics which were ill conceived and erroneous. i apologise and retract my statement within those parameters.

T

Moves
11 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ok people you win, I admit it, we are a type of creation, although inherently unique. Consciousness is the prime thing as far as i can see. Consciousness and spirituality.
Consciousness is unique to humans?

Like I said.

Spirituality is unique to humans?

I'd like to see you prove that one.

Like I said.

rc

Moves
11 Aug 09

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Consciousness is unique to humans?

Like I said.

Spirituality is unique to humans?

I'd like to see you prove that one.

Like I said.
why don't you come and visit my two bunny rabbits, they were only yesterday discussing this very same subject.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
11 Aug 09

why don't you come and visit my two bunny rabbits, they were only yesterday discussing this very same subject.
antenna ears? They must be a superior life form with telepathic powers eh?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€

T

Moves
11 Aug 09
1 edit

Comes as no surprise that you have no substantial argument. All bluster and no substance.

Like I said.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
11 Aug 09

"Win" is nothing๐Ÿ™‚

We could say that every sentient and non sentient being is unique. Furthermore we could say that the manifestation of Life as a whole, it takes place through procedures that they are constantly monitored by the scientists and by the philosophers, and we could say also that these procedures are constantly monitored by the theologians too.
It seems to me that the scientists and the philosophers are proceeding hand by hand during their analysis and evaluation of the current scientific facts and evidence (they make their way from the given Known to the given Unknown by means of facts and evidence that they are not related to the so called "absolute truth"๐Ÿ˜‰, whilst the theologians make their way from their personal Known (they call it "absolute truth"๐Ÿ˜‰ to the Unknown. This means that, in my opinion, the scientists and the philosophers are trying constantly to bring up the falsification and thus the evolution of their accumulated knowledge and theories herenow in order to advance, whilst the theologians are trying constantly to prove that their miscellaneous religious theses are standing alone eternally as “absolute truth” (because they read them in their so called “holy scriptures&rdquo๐Ÿ˜‰.

This miserable atheist thinks that the scientists and the philosophers have more to teach him than the theologians -however he still knows that he has to hear everybody’s story๐Ÿ˜ต

J

Moves
11 Aug 09

Originally posted by Lord Shark
Right.

Are we special? Yes. Why? Because we get to define 'special'.
Ooooh, good one. This is what I mean about perspective. From our own perspective? Sure, we're
special. And just for clarity: I'm the most special of all.

๐Ÿ˜

J

Moves
11 Aug 09

You speak rabbit? Coooool.

rc

Moves
11 Aug 09

Originally posted by Jigtie
You speak rabbit? Coooool.
Lol, yes, Rabbit, English, Urdu a little Gaelic and i have a smattering of whale toooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

J

Moves
11 Aug 09

Lol, yes, Rabbit, English, Urdu a little Gaelic and i have a smattering of whale toooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hey! ๐Ÿ˜  Don't lie now. I know whale, and that's not iiiiiiiiiit.

rc

Moves
11 Aug 09

Originally posted by Jigtie
Hey! ๐Ÿ˜  Don't lie now. I know whale, and that's not iiiiiiiiiit.
actually its perhaps the accent and the dialect that is throwing you. we are from a branch of whales that about fifty squillion zillion years ago, while we were evolving on land, i recall it was something to do with the menu, i think it was shrimps, we did not fancy the idea of returning to the sea and wanted to eat grass like our closest relative, the aquatic dear. but alas we were forced by the general consensus of all others whales that it would be better to put our personal preferences aside for the good of whale kind and return to the sea from whence we came, so being good natured fellows , we acquiesced, and returned.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
11 Aug 09
1 edit

actually its perhaps the accent and the dialect that is throwing you. we are from a branch of whales that about fifty squillion zillion years ago, while we were evolving on land, i recall it was something to do with the menu, i think it was shrimps, we did not fancy the idea of returning to the sea and wanted to eat grass like our closest relative, ...[text shortened]... urn to the sea from whence we came, so being good natured fellows , we acquiesced, and returned.
I thnk you'll find that a whales closest relative is the hippopotamus, not the mouse-deer. Let's be accurate now.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
11 Aug 09

perhaps you are correct Noobster old son, in that i have unfairly attributed to you characteristics which were ill conceived and erroneous. i apologise and retract my statement within those parameters.
I fully accept your apology, within it's parameters.๐Ÿ˜‰

F

Moves
11 Aug 09

your just sore cause the Norwegians left you and now their rolling in dosh from their own oil! if you cannot discern what I was saying regardless of the humour then you must be a very colourless fellow.
Tell me - what have the norweigans to do with this thread? You're avoiding the main topic of this thread. Because you know yourself that you are wrong?

Why do you act like a clown? Grow up and be serious of once.