How would religious people deal with this?:

How would religious people deal with this?:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
29 Jun 07

Originally posted by sonhouse
Do you listen to other folk music?
Yes, but I haven't heard any in quite a while. I like all sorts of music but always forget that when I go to look at CDs to buy.

l

London

Moves
11 Jul 07

javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/us/2007/06/28/zahn.living.life.as.girl.cnn','2009/06/27'😉;

A child at the age of 4, a boy, has no interest from day one in boy toys, only likes pink stuff, dolls, dresses, etc. Eventually tried cutting off penis with scissors. Mind you this is a little boy not 5 years old but firmly conviced he is a girl trapped in a bo ...[text shortened]... o they allow the transgender operation to keep him from being gay? What is the take here?
Just to point out the bleeding obvious - thinking one is a girl trapped in a boy's body does not make one gay (or even homosexually inclined). The two are different phenomena - there's no contradiction between thinking oneself a woman trapped in a man's body and being attracted to women (after all, lesbians don't think they're men trapped in women's bodies).

C

Earth Prime

Moves
11 Jul 07

I'm guessing he was born into a homeschooled family with all girls. I see it all the time. 😞

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jul 07

Easy...make him the king's eunuch.....

l

London

Moves
12 Jul 07

Originally posted by Coconut
I'm guessing he was born into a homeschooled family with all girls. I see it all the time. 😞
Way to go slandering homeschoolers. Yep, real mature.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
12 Jul 07
2 edits

How would religious people deal with this?
I'm sure the vast majority would deal with it as most atheists and take that kid to a medical professional.

Edit - Like any sane person.