How many non-chritian non-atheists are there on...

How many non-chritian non-atheists are there on...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f

Jupiter

Moves
16 Dec 05

Originally posted by Will Everitt
Is there a tick box for that on your census?
I'm a jedi knight.

L

Moves
16 Dec 05

Originally posted by vistesd
Non-aligned monist—a little bit Zen, a little bit Taoist, a little bit “hasidic/kabbalist” (i.e., exploring the monistic streams in Judaism).
Can you recomend any good books on taoism? Im very interested in it but I cant find to much on the subject...

a

Forgotten

Moves
17 Dec 05

Originally posted by fooey
I'm a jedi knight.
luke
i am your father
feel the dark side

D

Moves
17 Dec 05

i am christian free thinker, all religions are at least doing something right, i beleave in God, and his son, but the bible was written by men, and you can take everything in it literally, it is suppose to teach you how to be in a general, rather than specific way. dont hold to close the teachings of man, find your own path. there is a God, and only one, but beyond that i hold to no particular christian denomination

c

Moves
17 Dec 05

Well, I am verry christian. Lutheran und Pastor. But I am normal to.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
17 Dec 05

I'm neither Christian nor atheist.

TM

Moves
17 Dec 05

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Then what are you?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
??????????WHAT??THEN????????????????

N

The sky

Moves
17 Dec 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
You say that as if being neither Christian nor atheist were a very strange and unusual thing.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
17 Dec 05

Catholic, maybe.

s

Moves
17 Dec 05

Your worst nightmare, RB. A satanist... Whooooo...

s

Moves
17 Dec 05

Have you considered buddhist, hindu, muslim, mormon, jew or any other of the hundreds of religions out there?..

Personally, I believe Bosse is an omniscient being... :

N

The sky

Moves
17 Dec 05

Originally posted by stocken
Have you considered buddhist, hindu, muslim, mormon, jew or any other of the hundreds of religions out there?..

Personally, I believe Bosse is an omniscient being... :
An omniscient baboon.

s

Moves
17 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nordlys
An omniscient baboon.
Nooo... I think Bosse is an intelligent person. Why call him a baboon?

N

The sky

Moves
17 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by stocken
Nooo... I think Bosse is a nice person. Why call him a baboon?
Because he is a baboon.

"Thus Dr. Faustroll is accompanied on his journeys (in a boat which is a sieve) by a baboon named Bosse-de-Nage, whose only linguistic expression is the exclamation 'ha ha.' There is a detailed analysis of this phrase, trying to reconstruct from it the baboon´s view of the world:

Pronounced quickly enough, until the letters become confounded, (ha ha] is the idea of unity. Pronounced slowly,is the idea of duality, of echo, of distance, of symmetry, of greatness and duration, of the two principles of good and evil. But this duality proves also that the perception of Bosse-de-Nage was notoriously discontinuous, not to say discontinuous and analytical, unsuited to all syntheses and to all adequations. One may confidently assume that he could only perceive space in two dimensions, and was refractory to the idea of progress, implying, as it does, a spiral figure.
It would be a complicated problem to study, in addition, whether the first A was the efficient cause of the second. Let us content ourselves with noting that since Bosse-de-Nage usually uttered only AA and nothing more (AAA would be the medical formula Amalgamate),he had evidently no notion of the Holy Trinity, nor of all things triple, nor of the indeterminate, nor of the Universe, which may be defined as the Several."

(from http://inicia.es/de/edfabra/BergerChapter11.htm )

It's all Alfred Jarry's fault.