16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '22 07:52
    I don’t lie about give all these spurious red thumbs either 😉
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '22 07:56
    Anyway back on topic “how many Gods do you worship”?

- My God is one “being” and one spirit . God is ONE
    - KellyJay’s god is THREE “beings” … we are now unsure if it is also THREE spirits or ONE spirit, it’s had to tell through all the flimflam.
    - sonship’s god is THREE beings but he calls them “persons”, so three people, THREE distinct entities.
    - Josephw will slam his fist and say “THREE” but they are actually “ONE”

Short story my God, the god of Abraham is ONE, not THREE.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '22 09:32
    @divegeester said
    I don’t lie about give all these spurious red thumbs either 😉
    I don't do thumbs down dive, and you can add that to the list of things you think you
    know and are wrong about.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '22 09:35
    @divegeester said
    Anyway back on topic “how many Gods do you worship”?

- My God is one “being” and one spirit . God is ONE
    - KellyJay’s god is THREE “beings” … we are now unsure if it is also THREE spirits or ONE spirit, it’s had to tell through all the flimflam.
    - sonship’s god is THREE beings but he calls them “persons”, so three people, THREE distinct entities.
    - Josephw will s ...[text shortened]... ay “THREE” but they are actually “ONE”

Short story my God, the god of Abraham is ONE, not THREE.
    My God is one, made of three Beings. So we are clear on There but One God.
    God is a Spirit, those that worship Him must do it in spirit and truth.
    God is a Spirit, and the Spirit of God must be in us to belong to Him.

You have been telling me that what you believe in is a god who pretends to be three
    and is really one.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '22 17:06
    @kellyjay said
    My God is one, made of three Beings.
    I can only presume that you are aware of how utterly ludicrous that sounds.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '22 17:07
    @kellyjay said
    God is a Spirit
    Just one spirit or three spirits?

Spirit of Jehovah
    Spirit of Jesus
    Holy Spirit

You already have three “beings” How many spirits in your ONE god.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '22 17:08
    @kellyjay said

You have been telling me that what you believe in is a god who pretends to be three
    and is really one.
    I have not said any such thing, please don’t lie.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '22 18:24
    @divegeester said
    I can only presume that you are aware of how utterly ludicrous that sounds.
    How that sounds to you is unimportant!
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '22 18:32
    @divegeester said
    I have not said any such thing, please don’t lie.
    You said one god manifesting in different ways didn’t you, you acknowledge Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is God, the Father is God. Since then that means according to you one guy manifesting himself in different forms. Did I misunderstand your views? They are either one person or three beings one God. You have not made yourself clear if I misunderstood you. You did show what I originally thought you believed I had wrong, but so far what you explained since only makes your views more confusing.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '22 18:41
    @kellyjay said
    How that sounds to you is unimportant!
    Correct; how your absurd beliefs on certain aspects of the Christian religion sound, is indeed unimportant to me.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '22 18:42
    @kellyjay said
    You said one god manifesting in different ways didn’t you, you acknowledge Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is God, the Father is God. Since then that means according to you one guy manifesting himself in different forms. Did I misunderstand your views? They are either one person or three beings one God. You have not made yourself clear if I misunderstood you. You did show what ...[text shortened]... you believed I had wrong, but so far what you explained since only makes your views more confusing.
    Calm down kellyjay.

I did not state what you claimed on your previous post.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '22 19:34
    @divegeester said
    Calm down kellyjay.

I did not state what you claimed on your previous post.
    Did I explain your views properly or did I make mistakes? If I did get something wrong, what did I get wrong?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '22 23:27
    @kellyjay said
    Did I explain your views properly or did I make mistakes? If I did get something wrong, what did I get wrong?
    This is what you claimed I have said I believed:

You have been telling me that what you believe in is a god who pretends to be three and is really one.

You’re a lying little man who knows very well what I believe. I think I’m beginning to despise you kellyjay and that’s not a good attitude for me to hold about another person.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 May '22 00:37
    @divegeester said
    This is what you claimed I have said I believed:

You have been telling me that what you believe in is a god who pretends to be three and is really one.

You’re a lying little man who knows very well what I believe. I think I’m beginning to despise you kellyjay and that’s not a good attitude for me to hold about another person.
    You viewing me in a good or bad light is meaningless to me. You cannot read the
    simple text written to you without changing it, to make it mean what you want it to
    mean, as you do with the Bible. I've been very clear on what I mean when I say the
    trinity, your doctrine of the we-he-he-he god where the group is one guy who
    manifests himself different at different times, talks to himself, who is in love with
    himself, sends himself places with one manifestation talking to another, keeps
    secrets from himself from one manifestation away from the others is very mental.

You see that as solid theology, well, it is par for the course with your other doctrines
    and dogmas, it all originates with you, not anything outside of you that you can
    point to and justify yourself.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '22 05:22
    @kellyjay said
    You viewing me in a good or bad light is meaningless to me. You cannot read the
    simple text written to you without changing it, to make it mean what you want it to
    mean, as you do with the Bible. I've been very clear on what I mean when I say the
    trinity, your doctrine of the we-he-he-he god where the group is one guy who
    manifests himself different at different times, t ...[text shortened]... it all originates with you, not anything outside of you that you can
    point to and justify yourself.
    Just answer the question! You called me out over this a few pages back claiming I misrepresented you.

- You say there are THREE beings in your god. Ok.

- Now, how many spirits are there in your God? ONE or THREE?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree