1. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 23:59
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Why do you hate people who go to church? Why do you mock people who read the Bible?

Because they’ll be led to the truth?
    Because they make statements which are not in the bible.
    Like what is going on now.
    You still cannot post a reference which supports yous statement:

.. if you don’t believe Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, you don’t know Him
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 00:09
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Because they make statements which are not in the bible.
    Like what is going on now.
    You still cannot post a reference which supports yous statement:

I’ve directed you to the thread where Jesus identified Himself as God. You just want to continue to play your cute little games. Not interested.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 00:13
    I’ve directed you to the thread where Jesus identified Himself as God. You just want to continue to play your cute little games. Not interested.
    You are not interested because you cannot produce one single verse. otherwise you would have done it already.

The question is what part of the bible supports this statement :YOU MADE

The answer is nowhere in the bible you can find it. This is why I call you people church rats. You eat up all the garbage spewed from the mouth of the pastor.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 01:11
    Blessed are those with critical thinking skills or have a lick of common sense: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Second Son's Pastor 5:3 )
    Still haven't read the verses I showed you?

You keep talking and talking and talking, and when you ask for references you ignore them. Blatant hypocrisy.

I think if you met the real Jesus Christ you'd slap Him in the face for being an imposter.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 01:15
    You are not interested because you cannot produce one single verse. otherwise you would have done it already.

The question is what part of the bible supports this statement :YOU MADE

The answer is nowhere in the bible you can find it. This is why I call you people church rats. You eat up all the garbage spewed from the mouth of the pastor.
    I provided two verses that prove Jesus Christ is Jehovah, but apparently you're so wrapped up in your hypocrisy you can't read them and see it's true.

Am I speaking simple enough English for you?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 01:431 edit
    Originally posted by @secondson
    I provided two verses that prove Jesus Christ is Jehovah, but apparently you're so wrapped up in your hypocrisy you can't read them and see it's true.

Am I speaking simple enough English for you?
    You are talking church language.
    Tell me what Jesus said.

So by now you should realise that
    Jesus said that he is NOT GOD.
    He is the SON OF GOD.
    GOD IS GREATER.
    God said Jesus is His Son
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 02:30
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Would you say it is possible that with all this “power the demons have” that you could have been “misled” and “distracted from the truths of the bible” ?
    Proverbs 8:5
    You inexperienced ones, learn shrewdness;You stupid ones, acquire an understanding heart.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 04:22
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    You inexperienced ones, learn shrewdness;You stupid ones, acquire an understanding heart.
    If someone with a different perspective from you types out Proverbs 8:5 in reply to you having typed it out, does it then create a stalemate?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 04:24
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    Are you too intellectually fragile to answer my question with a proper answer?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 06:13
    You are talking church language.
    Tell me what Jesus said.

So by now you should realise that
    Jesus said that he is NOT GOD.
    He is the SON OF GOD.
    GOD IS GREATER.
    <<GOD IS GREATER.
    God said Jesus is His Son[/b]>>

That doesn’t carry the implication you think it carries. Look what God the Father says in Hebrews:

“But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?”

(Hebrews 1:8-13)
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 10:29
    <<GOD IS GREATER.
    >>

That doesn’t carry the implication you think it carries. Look what God the Father says in Hebrews:

“But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even ...[text shortened]... t any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?”

(Hebrews 1:8-13)[/b]
    You said this : .. if you don’t believe Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, you don’t know Him Then you quoted Hebrews in support ... are you kidding ??

Im still waiting. Go tell your pastor to stop fooling you.
    This is what the Bible says about KNOWING HIM

My sheep hear my voice,
    and I know them, and they follow me:
    And I give unto them eternal life;
    and they shall never perish,
    neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    (John 10:27-28 KJV)

Those who follow Christ's commandments KNOWS CHRIST
    And Christ KNOWS THEM.
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 12:561 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If someone with a different perspective from you types out Proverbs 8:5 in reply to you having typed it out, does it then create a stalemate?
    I can see how you might think it could mean a stalemate.

But galveston means it to say he thinks it makes him shrewd having understanding, and simultaneously making others simple and stupid.

It feeds his ego.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '18 13:40
    You said this : .. if you don’t believe Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, you don’t know Him Then you quoted Hebrews in support ... are you kidding ??

Im still waiting. Go tell your pastor to stop fooling you.
    This is what the Bible says about KNOWING HIM

My sheep hear my voice,
    and I know them, and they follow me:
    And I give unt ...[text shortened]... 10:27-28 KJV)

Those who follow Christ's commandments KNOWS CHRIST
    And Christ KNOWS THEM.
    I already told you where to find verses in which Jesus identified Himself as God. The Hebrews verses are in response to the post I quoted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree