How do you do it?

How do you do it?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmmm . . .

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by KellyJay
Yes, interesting movie too, do you know who wrote it? 🙂
Kelly
I was about to answer this question, when that smiley face leapt out and whacked me on the forehead! 🙂

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
27 Jun 07
2 edits

Originally posted by KellyJay
Yes, interesting movie too, do you know who wrote it? 🙂
Kelly
It was very interesting. I actually only watched a few snippets of it in a discussion about having faith when all of the "evidence" points against it.

And I feel like I'm missing something after vistesd's post, but no, I don't know who wrote it...unless it was you? 🙂

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by wittywonka
It was very interesting. I actually only watched a few snippets of it in a discussion about having faith when all of the "evidence" points against it.

And I feel like I'm missing something after vistesd's post, but no, I don't know who wrote it...unless it was you? 🙂
Carl Sagan

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by wittywonka

Watch the whole movie it is worth it.
Kelly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 07

Originally posted by vistesd
I was about to answer this question, when that smiley face leapt out and whacked me on the forehead! 🙂
I have a movie I think you'd love, "At first sight" it is about a guy
who was blind his most of his life and got his eye sight late in life.
The stuff he went through, it was amazing a work on perspectives.
Kelly