Help spirituality forum cleanup.

Help spirituality forum cleanup.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
04 Nov 05

I have noticed an increasing tendency by some people to offer bogus advice in the Spirituality Forum. This really doesn't help anyone, and there are plenty of other forums available to express your sense of humour.

From today I, Pseudo Jesus, will be unleashing my righteous wrathful commentary on those making deliberately misleading posts. I will give you detailed explanations as to why I think you're an idiot.

If you are a sub who frequents the Spirituality Forum and you see posts that are deliberately trying to confuse, please ridicule the offending poster with ignorant comments about their intellect, inbred ancestry and sexual peculiarities.

Thanks,

Pseudo Jesus Out!

g

Moves
05 Nov 05

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I have noticed an increasing tendency by some people to offer bogus advice in the Spirituality Forum. This really doesn't help anyone, and there are plenty of other forums available to express your sense of humour.

From today I, Pseudo Jesus, will be unleashing my righteous wrathful commentary on those making deliberately misleading posts. I will ...[text shortened]... ut their intellect, inbred ancestry and sexual peculiarities.

Thanks,

Pseudo Jesus Out!
hmm..............those lines sounds familiar don't they?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
05 Nov 05

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate

From today I, Pseudo Jesus, will be unleashing my righteous wrathful commentary on those making deliberately misleading posts. I will ...[text shortened]... ut their intellect, inbred ancestry and sexual peculiarities.

Thanks,

Pseudo Jesus Out!
There you go using this forum like you are at an AA meeting, you can let more of what is bothering you, keep posting you stressful problems.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
05 Nov 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
you can let more of what is bothering you, keep posting you stressful problems.
That makes no sense, please stop posting until you learn to speak English.

h

Cosmos

Moves
05 Nov 05

Originally posted by Crowley
That makes no sense, please stop posting until you learn to speak English.
oh, if only......

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
05 Nov 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
There you go using this forum like you are at an AA meeting, you can let more of what is bothering you, keep posting you stressful problems.
Please check out the Ivory Tower thread on Bill W.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
05 Nov 05

Originally posted by gregorytan
hmm..............those lines sounds familiar don't they?
I believe that the great prophet Russ gave similar guidance to the heathens in the help forum.